[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 498

dmitriy086 >>:

Возможно мы не поняли друг друга, ордер будет закрывать не руками а МТС, поэтому и нужен код реализующий принцип закрытия ордера по достижению определенной прибыли, стандартный ТАКЕ в ordersend не подходит.

I use a special Expert Advisor. There you set a profit and go to sleep, and in the morning you get the result. There is one for a symbol and another for all symbols at once (i.e. for the whole account).

I think I got caught, but I don't know what to do with it. I thought I was being hunted, so I decided to cheat too. I've been using it ever since.

zhuki >>:

Я использую специальный советник . Там выставляешь профит и ложишься спать,ну а по утру результат. Есть для символа,есть для всех символов сразу(т.е. по всему счёту).

Написан тоже от паранойи на подглядывание со стороны ДЦ. Мне казалось что меня пасут,ну и решил тоже по хитрить. С тех пор и использую.

Are you serious about paranoia????
What is the basis for so many people's belief that DC is always watching everybody and trying to screw you over?
That's a very persistent myth...
They don't give a shit... They already have us... and they've got us all the time and guaranteed...
With every trade opened - profitable or unprofitable - they're guaranteed to make a profit in the form of spread or commission...
What's the point in herding someone? They don't care whether you're on a profit or a loss... they are happy either way.

Maybe you are, but I don't. And if I do, I don't give them more than they are entitled to. And I'm not kidding about paranoia, I had a period. If you work longer and deeper with the market, more than that can happen.

zhuki >>:
Вас может и имеют, а я не даю.А если и поделюсь, то не более чем им положено. А про паранойю не шучу,был период. Поработайте подольше и по глубже с рынком и не такое может произойти.

What do you mean by "giving/not giving" - do you pay the spread? Or commission if on futures... No one is going to ask you if you want to give or not to give.
You take it as an axiom that you buy 2-3 pips less than you sell... Even if the price does not move at all.
You just get used to it and that's it...
"Have" I said exactly in this sense... that DT doesn't care how someone trades, unprofitable or profitable... They always have their profits, and they are guaranteed.

Their business is theirs and by have, I meant differently. I recently needed to open an account for a test. So one of the brokerage companies started giving me requotes, and all the time. And not just requotes but monsters, 5-12 pips and all the time. They seem to have set them so programmatically. They seem to have programmed it that way. One close with 4th requote worked in 6 seconds. That's what I think they have. I think they have it. People complain on their forum, and they tell them about the market. And it's a known kitchen. And the account was tiny, for a real test.

Well... that's not what you mean at all... It's really "have" in the literal sense of the word... Such a DC's are definitely screwed forever...
Thank God there are enough normal ones. Who don't do such tricks... because they don't need such anti-advertising ...
The DTs that are doing what you said - they're not even DTs... it's a couple or three guys who have figured out that the real grail is the DC... i.e. you're always and guaranteed a profit... no matter what... you don't care about the market, you don't care about trends and flotsam... you just want your clients to open as many trades as possible... and as many clients as possible... and that's where the lure comes in... with zero or near-zero spreads and such nonsense...
So they set up their own DC... but a full-fledged DC is not as easy as it looks... With the crowd of "players" who fool around and lose 0.1 lots, etc... There are serious traders... Who do not play, but really work... and in lots of 20-30... ...full-sized... on the real... where each pip is 500-600 full-fledged rubles...
And this is where such homemade DCs get into trouble... The fact that those little chocolates they have from the "players" who regularly leave 100-200 quid - not enough to pay a single profit to a serious trader ...
And that's where the wonderful requoting comes in... slippage of 10 pips... ... and the like known to everyone who works on a real account, not in a tester or demo... It often ends up in the complete disappearance of the kitchen ...

Anyway, my point is... there are actually some serious kitchens... They are of course kitchens and they rarely enter the real market, but at least their own working capital is enough to not stoop to such a kindergarten. Their goal is to serve their customers well... so they don't run away, God forbid... For this they take their fair wages in the form of spreads and commissions ...

And if a brokerage house shouts that their spreads are less than a point... or worse - there are no spreads at all... Initially one should not get involved... For logically if you think about it - brokerage company lives from spreads... If there are no spreads - then how will it exist?

Yes I agree with you, but how do you know in advance. I'm not new here and I've been choosing from the top of the best dealers. But I came across this. I even checked all my programmes, I thought I had something wrong. They take spread and requote in 5 points, so they have 7 pips on EUR. I got a call on my mobile phone to ask what kind of problems there may be. I have learned about requotes, I told her the problem and she has nothing to say. In general, they are complete frauds. I started a careful discussion on the forum, but they accused me of slander and almost banned me. Some bosses started asking me questions. They say you lied that you have so many and such requotes. I gave him pieces of the magazine. He admitted it was true. He even dug up my log. So that's how it is. I closed the account and the money came out. It took me two days to 'work' with them. I hope I haven't violated anything on this forum, no names.

Can you tell me where I have a bug in my code that makes my EMA(14) indicator not like regular EMA(14), even though it's similar. Thanks in advance :)

int start()
{
int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();
int i = Bars-counted_bars-1;
while(i>=0)
{
Buf_0[i]=iMA(NULL, 0, 14, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, i);
i--;
}
return(0);
}

-------
Figured it out, I was accidentally comparing EMA with SMA, stupid by fatigue.

Good afternoon.
Maybe someone has already asked, but I've searched and haven't found an answer to this question. Since Monday, when I turn on the terminal I get an update to the new 226 build. I start booting and when i start installing it antivirus is swearing. What not doing all the same does not pass. Even if I download without antivirus, it then sneezes this update. How to cope with this trouble.
Reason: