What do you think of the demo report? 330x deposit increase in 2 hours - page 20

Where's the author of this thread, anyway? I wonder how he's doing.

gzomin писал (а) >>
where's the author of this thread? i wonder how he's doing.

The author is studying the ocean yacht catalogue, he has no time for the forum now...

Gold_forex писал (а) >>

I'm not here to sell MTS, put up a report.
Here just 15 minutes ago I opened a new account at
http://www.forexgen.com

Name : Gold2
Login : 5021902
Password : nv0goxw

I will test it for a few hours with the new settings and then close it after I leave for another city for a couple of days.

Gold_forex either still not back, or already bought out the city he was going to...

BARS писал (а) >>

Who can send this expert?

It's just interesting to load it under the market press on the micro. I will let you know about the results.

P / S There is a brokerage company without a spread (I do not know about micro). If you do not know about the micro spread you will see the results.

The point is that the brokerage companies can buy you at 1.9890 and immediately sell you at 1.9891. That is why they show you 0 and then take only a few pips. The Interbank Volume is not our volume and the brokerage companies will always earn.

Many brokerage companies have their own currency and you basically trade with your brokerage company. When there are enough buy or sell requests they withdraw the difference.

This is when Vasya bought 1000 pounds for quid from Pete and Kolya wants to buy pounds too, BC can sell them until the moment. And if there are many of these Kohl's, they will sell them on the interbank.

I wonder if the broker has 10 000 clients at once, say, will run to buy the pound for quid with only 2000 dollars on the account, where the broker will pay the margin?

where did you find a brokerage house that does not have a spread?

Drop me a line if you don't mind.

fx_estelu@mail.ru

REMEMBER!!!

I had a small account 2 years ago at UTG.
So there were low rises too (2 pips on the 5 major pairs).
And I was sinfully pipsing sometimes, although I also did quite normal intraday trading with pips by 10-50.
But then I noticed that I got a lot of requotes and slippage and I decided to check it out.
I also decided to check it. I opened a new account with them and transferred money from the old one through Web Money... I worked normally for not more than a day and started the same thing again.
In the end, I got sick of the last deal opened to sell the eurik with a target of about 15-20 points or so I do not remember, put the TP. When the price went in my direction halfway through the move I decided to put the SL in b/w +1 point, here it goes... I want to put it but the price jumps there and does not let me put it there, because I want to put TP closer to the price and I can't put it closer, I want to close requotes in 5-7 points from the market...
I called them and told them what they were doing and they weren't doing anything - everything was within the agreement...
If they don't do anything wrong, they do not do anything wrong... If they don't do it, they may be wrong... If they do, they won't let you close the account... If they do they will not let you close the account as they did it on the demo...

Estelu писал (а) >>

Where did you find a brokerage house that doesn't have a spread?

Drop me a line if you don't mind.

fx_estelu@mail.ru

I don't want to break the rules of the forum...

For example forexgen, the links are on the previous page, if the account has 50 or more the spread is 0. But it is strange because in the demo the spread is usually about 1-2 pips, but if the account has 5000 and more the spread is 1 pip fixed, but ....

People...if anyone has a normal pips machine --- please email me, I want to test it on my dtz

gzomin писал (а) >>
I'll test it with my brokerage house >> folks...if you have a good pipsitter, please send me a link to your brokerage house.

send me your link to your DC.... and we'll test it right now.

And here are the interbank ticks (the spread jumps from 0.5 to 2 or more).

I did not notice anything particularly fluffy in them, the kotors are almost the same as alparish ones, only the spread is smaller, but there is a commission, though small.

Below are the Alpari ticks for the same time, since there are less of them, I stretched the picture to the same size as the upper one

I have concluded that all brokers who offer a spread of
1-2 pips are actually cheating. Here's an example: my EA
works with a profit of 3 pips (with a spread of 2). On TrendFX not once
order has not opened at the declared price, but opens at
1-2 pips in minus. i.e. the spread widens from 2 to 3-4 pips,
only you do not notice it. In addition, the order is closed with a profit of minus 1 at
. Hence the result: on TrendFX I have most
trades close at 0, the rest at -1 or +1, while it should be +3!!!
Reason: