[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 505

Ask and Bid are capitalised. And essentially put limits on the number of open orders.

Roger >>:

Ask и Bid пишутся с большой буквы.

In the above code, these are variables.

Yes, I didn't see it that way.

Lim1 писал(а) >>
Confused in three pines, running among them and banging my head against each one several times...

The challenge is...

c - current market price
N - opening price of the position (BUY)

Suppose the opening price is 100, SL= N-20*Point, TP is not specified
As soon as the market price goes up to 130 (N+30*Point), SL is modified to (N+1*Point)
Up to 160 (N+60*Point), SL is modded to (N+30*Point)
And then the market price goes up to (N+X*Point), SL modifies to N+(X-Y), Y is our step which is 30*Point...

((It is imperative that the next position is opened only when the market price reaches SL))

Scrolling through the open orders makes no sense, it's just easier to specify a specific order, because we have only one order...

Please explain how to write this on MQ...

Thank you!!!

Hello, trying to write an EA based on the intersection of two MAs (two EMAs with periods of 12 and 26). If the EMA26 crosses the EMA12 downwards, you have to open buy, if the opposite is true, then sell.
Files:
2ma.mq4  3 kb

zlo, why do you need this EA on the intersection of 2 wagons? It won't work anyway. You're wasting your time.
I've written such an EA and everyone here already understood that it doesn't work, especially with those popular on the Internet periods - 12, 26.
And what's more, it doesn't work with those widely advertised on the Internet periods - 12 and 26.
Imagine that you are not Gosha Popkin, excuse me, but Shura Elder, for example. That's where you should start.
I apologise if my words offend you, but that is my opinion.

Richie писал(а) >>

zlo, why do you need this EA on the intersection of 2 wagons? It won't work anyway. You're wasting your time.
I've written such an EA and everyone here already understood that it doesn't work, especially with those popular on the Internet periods - 12, 26.
And what's more, it doesn't work with those widely advertised on the Internet periods - 12 and 26.
Imagine that you are not Gosha Popkin, excuse me, but Shura Elder, for example. That's where you should start.
I apologise if my words offend you, but this is my opinion.

I do not need such an EA, I'm trying to understand the code on this example, because a lot of signals are based on crossing any lines, the MA is taken from me purely as an example.
i want to use it as an example, i want to know how to use it as an example, i want to know how to use it as an example, and i'm asking for help in parsing the code, not for comments on the work of the EA.

zlo писал(а) >>

I do not need such an EA, I'm trying to understand the code on this example, because a lot of signals are based on crossing any lines, the MA is taken from me purely as an example.
I think the EA is based on crossover of some lines, the MA is taken as an example and I'm asking for help in parsing the code, not for comments on the performance of the EA.

I apologise if I got it wrong. I'm sorry if I misunderstood. You really need to start learning the language from the simplest one.

Richie писал(а) >>

I apologise if I misunderstood. You really have to start with the easiest way to learn a language.

I'm sorry if I misunderstood, but it's really necessary to start from the very beginning.)

zlo писал(а) >>

there is an excellent example page... https://book.mql4.com/ru/appendix/examples - all sorted out and explained

DDFedor >>:

есть замечательная страничка с примерами... https://book.mql4.com/ru/appendix/examples - все разобрано и расписано

Thank you

Reason: