[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 501

granit77 >>:

Переименуйте в папке терминала файл LiveUpdate.exe, например, в LiveUpdate.$$$. Автообновление лишится исполняемого файла и перестанет Вас беспокоить. После решения проблемы можно будет переименовать файл обратно, и восстановить обновление.

Beautiful! Thank you very much.

trader_fx писал(а) >>
Hello.
Please help what is wrong here. Why does the second buffer have zero first and then the calculated values?

Because iCCI() returns zero at the beginning of the available history

int start()
  {
//----
   int i,z,Counted_bars;
   double sum;
   Counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();
   i=Bars-Counted_bars-1;
   if (Counted_bars==0) 
      i=Bars-cciPeriod-1;
   while(i>=0)
   {
      while(z<maPeriod){
         sum+=iCCI(Symbol(),0,cciPeriod,cciPrice,i+z);
         z++;}
      Buf_0[i]=iCCI(Symbol(),0,cciPeriod,cciPrice,i);
      Buf_1[i]=sum/maPeriod;
      i--;
   }
//----
   return(0);
  }
Try this

Vinin >>:

Потому что в самом начале доступной истории iCCI() возвращает ноль

Попробуй такой вариант

Thank you.

But Buf_0[i]=iCCI(Symbol(),0,cciPeriod,cciPrice,i); works fine.

trader_fx писал(а) >>

Thank you.

But Buf_0[i]=iCCI(Symbol(),0,cciPeriod,cciPrice,i); works fine.

Although it would be better to do

int start()
  {
//----
   int i,Counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();
   int limit1=Bars-Counted_bars-1;
   int limit2=limit1;
   if (Counted_bars==0) {
      limit1=Bars-cciPeriod-1;
      limit2=limit1-maPeriod;
   }
   for (i=limit1;i>=0;i--) Buf_0[i]=iCCI(Symbol(),0,cciPeriod,cciPrice,i);
   for (i=limit2;i>=0;i--) Buf_1[i]=iMAOnArray(iCCI, 0, maPeriod, 0, MODE_SMA, i);

return(0);
  }

Another question has come up. It's been bothering me for a long time, but I've decided. When I installed the terminal earlier, the tester loaded quickly and, in my opinion, tested faster. But now it boots with the same period of time, e.g. half a year, it takes about 5 minutes. The process of testing itself is slow. What do you think it has to do with, or is it just me? Thank you.

This is due to the bars accumulating in the history. When you put it in right away - the stats were zero... And your tester - tested a month ago at most... When you originally tested "for six months" - did you download the history, and did you pay attention - from what date it was really testing?
Now, after six months - has accumulated six-month statistics - so it takes longer to download and test slower.
The longer the history - the slower the test. For this purpose, the tester has special checkboxes "Use date" where you can artificially limit from which date to test.

lexandros >>:

Это связано с тем, что в истории накапливаются бары. Когда вы его поставили сразу - статистика была нулевой... И тестер ваш - тестил от силы на месяц назад... Вы когда изначально тестили "за полгода" - историю то скачивали? и обращали ли внимание - с какой даты он реально тестит?
Теперь же по прошествии полугода - накопилась полугодовая статистика - поэтому и загружается дольше, и тестит медленней.
Чем дольше история - тем медленнее тест. Для этого в тестере есть специальные галки "Использовать дату" где можно искуственно ограничить, с какой даты тестить.

Wait, I don't understand something. When I installed the terminal, I downloaded history for a year or two and everything was fine and booted up fast. I just want to take care of it. Either reinstall the terminal or Windows.

gvi2504 >>:

Подождите, я что то не понял. Когда я поставил терминал я закачивал историю и год и два и все было нормально загружался быстро. Я просто хочу как с этим забороться. Или переустановить терминал или Windows.

There is something irrational about it, but after a new installation of a "clean" terminal, the optimisation works faster in the same part of the history. I've already cleaned the logs and danced with tambourine, but I can't get this speed on the old one. Therefore, I often reinstall the test terminal and do not work online in it. I guess the reason can be found, but I care about the result.

I don't know... I haven't noticed such a correlation... Maybe that's not where the problem is, and it's not with the terminal? Terminals (not one but 5) have been running for over a year now - and I haven't noticed any slowdowns in the tester... Everything is the same as it was in the beginning.
Run task manager and see what's loading the processor... You might have a parasite or a process running in the background that you don't even know about.

granit77 писал(а) >>

There is something irrational about it, but after a new installation of a "clean" terminal, the optimisation works faster in the same part of the history. I've already cleaned the logs and danced with tambourine, but I can't get this speed on the old one. Therefore, I often reinstall the test terminal and do not work online in it. I suppose the reason may be found, but I'm interested in the result.

That was very clear, thank you.