[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 496

lexandros >>:

История котировок закачивается из самого MT. в виде файлов на сайтах не встречал. Но собственно и из МТ можно экспортировать...
В МТ лезете в настройки... задаете максимально возможное число в параметре "колличество баров в истории"
Потом лезете в Архив котировок - выбираете нужный символ и жмете кнопку скачать...
Качает минутки... на основе их строятся все остальные таймфреймы.
По евробаксу имхо с 1998 года затягивается... более чем достаточно...

Thank you. Very little of this, but at least it's something.

lexandros >>:

у я же не знаю какую вам дату нужно
вобще то это задается внешними переменными
extern datetime нужная_дата=минута,год,день,век,тысячелетие,геологическая эпоха, колличество тиков от рождества христова...

Вам готовый скрипт дали... Уж включите мозг хоть немного...

Check the code - it gives an error.'\end_of_program' - ending bracket '}'

Slepoy >>:

Проверь код - выдает ошибку.'\end_of_program' - ending bracket '}'

I didn't drink with YOU on a brooder.
Did you come here to ask for advice - or to have an advisor/script/industrial writer write it for you? If so, then take it to me and we'll discuss the price.

I gave you my advice... It's quite exhaustive...
If you don't even want to use your brain a bit - pay money and we'll write it.

lexandros >>:

Я с ТОБОЙ на брудершафт не пил.
ТЫ пришел совета попросить - или чтобы за тебя советник/скрипт/индюк написали? Если так, то тогда в личку, обсудим цену.

А совет я тебе дал... Вполне исчерпывающий...
Уж если нет желания даже немного мозК включать - плати деньги, напишем.

I don't know you either. And my brain works just as well as yours. You, sir, have the wrong thread. Read the title. If you're not literate, you're welcome to discuss training in private.

NightShadow >>:

Спасибо. Очень маловато этого, ну да хоть что-то.

What do you mean by small?
"The euro was introduced to the world's financial markets as a settlement currency in 1999" (c) Wikipedia.

There is simply no earlier... For the euro itself didn't exist yet... MT uploads all the history that is on the server at the DC.

zas >>:
Всем доброго времени суток.
Ребята подскажите, а можно ли название графика(например EURUSD H1) которое находится в верхнем левом углу, когда окно графика свернуто,
перенести в правый угол.Зачем? - когда открыто много графиков не видно какие.Только не предлагайте открывать каскадом,сами попробуйте.

It's easier to put an indicator on each window with the name of the pair, add a couple of lines, register it in a template and it's done.

Slepoy >>:

Да и я стобой не знаком . А мозг у меня работает не хуже твоего. Вы уважаемый перепутали ветку. Почитайте заголовок. Если не грамотный - в личку обсудим обучение

Read the headline again. You asked a question, you got an answer...
This is not a branch of freeloaders, for programmers to write for free whoever wants, but a branch where the more experienced give tips and advice to newcomers.
IMHO - my hint was more than adequate.
It's not my problem that you've put a piece of code in a wrong place and therefore it won't compile...
Everything is absolutely correct in that piece of code which I gave you with curly brackets and other brackets...

Hi all, need a trackprofit invisible to dc, who has a piece of code please share...

dmitriy086 >>:
Всем привет, нужен невидимый для дц тэйкпрофит, у кого есть кусок кода поделитесь пожалуйста...

I'm sorry, what is this anyway?

Help please! advise how to withdraw funds or transfer them from balance to funds. using metatrader E-Global Trade & Finance Group. my balance is growing, already 5 times more funds. what should i do? and how to close all operations to withdraw money? thanks!
Reason: