[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1062

I'm probably way behind on my MQL life.

A little question, even if I'm not a complete beginner:

Why is the current deal not displayed in the window where the EA is hanging? I open any other window with the same symbol - the deal is there. The Expert Advisor does not work with objects. What the hell is that? Have I missed some new feature of the latest builds?

abolk:

I mean, have I done everything right?

lordsnake:
I mean, have I done everything right?

Yes. But it would be better to ask not "how to do it" but "did I do it right".

Figar0:

I'm probably way behind on my MQL life.

A little question, even if I'm not a complete beginner:

Why is the current deal not displayed in the window where the EA is hanging? I open any other window with the same symbol - the deal is there. The Expert Advisor does not work with objects. What the hell is that? Have I missed some new feature of the latest builds?

Can I get some screenshots?

abolk:

Yes, but the better question would not be "how to do it" but "did I do it right".

It doesn't work.

lordsnake:

And it doesn't work

the wrong graph or doesn't it show anything at all?

lordsnake:

And it doesn't work

It's working. This indicator right here
Files:
qwe.mq4  2 kb

sergeev:

Can I get some screenshots?

I deleted a big one and the issue was resolved by reinstalling the terminal, glitch.

The above is plastered with service information displayed by the Expert Advisor via the usualComment. There is a deal. It is in the terminal. In any other window of this tool it is. The Expert Advisor can see it. The chart with the Expert Advisor does not show it.

I apologize for the huge picture, with my monitor resolution, it did not look like that.) I will remove it later...

Wow. What a miracle of miracles.

you've probably tried everything... but I'll try to suggest again... have you tried restarting the terminal, or reinstalling it, or installing a second one of the same kind and connecting to the account?

did you try to put the Expert Advisor on another window and close this one or did you do something else?

sergeev:

Wow! What a miracle of wonders.

you've probably tried everything... but I'll try to suggest again... have you tried restarting the terminal, or reinstalling it, or putting in a second one and connecting to the account?

As a rule, the Expert Advisor has been moved to another window and this one closed or what other options have you implemented?

I tried everything. I thought it was a new bug, I haven`t looked at the latest patch-notes) All I have to do is to reinstall the terminal. The main thing is that the EA is very simple, it gets a file calculated on the server, displays its data on the screen in one line with delimiters, analyzes them and does not even look at indicators and prices in the terminal, except for opening deals. That is all. I have no idea how to use it.

Reason: