Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 45

jelizavettka:
I wondered how Alex v got a good look at it.) Even ran it through a text-recognition program)
)))))) I knew someone would fall for it.)

alexx_v:
)))))) I knew someone would fall for it.)
I'm just gullible... and haven't dealt with cheaters before)

jelizavettka:
I'm just gullible... and I haven't dealt with cheaters before)
It's not cheating, it's more of a prank, but sorry anyway - I didn't know your hand would reach for a firefighter in earnest ))

38140834 2011.03.17 01:04 sell 0.74 audusd 0.9740 0.0000 0.0000 2011.03.21 15:45 1.0058 0.00 0.00 -9.02 -2353.20 21478.04

This is the trade that was opened singly, as if not by the TS, and has the largest loss in the stack. What does this have to do with it?

Still, which is the 8th pair? Euro pound or euro currency? Or is it not a currency at all, but gold or the dollar index?

there are several unsystematic deals :-) unsuccessful attempts of manual adding (in particular, locking of positions due to changes in the signal indicator values) although almost everything was working on automatic mode - no no, but I had a thought (attempts) to "correct" the position manually

and if not trading EURusd and eurchf the result would have been better (always easy to say afterwards)

T101 in its original version does not use any indicators (only later people started to create them, and baskets were added). The basic variant uses anchor pairs for trading, and for analysis it also uses many pairs, but only signal pairs are traded. That's why it seemed similar to your trading principle.

inoy:

Alexander, what TF are you working on?

You wrote that there are 8 pairs to analyse, but there are only 7 majors in the stack. Or did you mean 8 major currencies?

Most probably the 8th is an average of the relative movements of currencies, this thing usually helps in making a decision.

It is a bit unclear how at the beginning of convergence you can exactly enter and select the outermost instruments, because it is a narrowing of the channel of relative spread movement, it usually occurs in a flat movement of instruments and there is a high probability of reversing of the outermost instruments or getting into a flat position. Most likely, experience and skill play a major role here, as well as the assessment of the periodicity of spread widening and narrowing, which can be seen on the chart. Most likely it can be formalized by creating a channel on the average narrowing and making decision about the convergence start at breakdown of this channel. The direction of movement (spread selling or buying) can be seen on the equity graph having built a set of equidistant RMS channels (or any other channels to your liking).

If I wrote something wrong, I think the author can correct.

Alexander gets an A+ for formalization and confirmation by practice.

I will show you later (as an example) one of my developments on the subject (not mine), which is close to my vision of the subject :-)
I will look what I have there and show it here - as an Expert Advisor for a couple of pairs :-) And I will show you some pictures so that you may understand the logic :-)

Reason: