[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1067

А! Got it, thanks.

But the number is not ordinal, or is it ordinal, counting from the moment the EA is switched on?, no, then the tick numbers can be the same, or still can? OK, it doesn't matter.

Dimka-novitsek:
But the number is not sequential, or is it sequential, counting from the moment the EA is switched on?, no, then the tick numbers can be the same, or can they still be? OK, it doesn't matter.
The number is sequential, I don't know what it is, it's not from scratch. The numbers cannot be the same unless = - 1 (order not executed).

Thank you, wizard!

The logic of the subroutine is unclear, this is if written in Russian,

if(Digits==5 || Digits==3) PointX = Point * 10; // Correct Point for three to five digits
if(Digits==4 || Digits==2) PointX = Point;

If the decimal point has the value of 5, or equals 3, then PointX = Point * 10

If the decimal digits are 4,or 2,then PointX = Point Bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the program still does not work, even if you write PointX = Point; instead of changing all variables.

Fixed it! I'm sure it'll work now.

It's working, no error, I'll take it apart when it's working.

Is it possible to change the colour of bar graphs programmatically?

The colour is lost on restarting the terminal

Dimka-novitsek:

The logic of the subroutine is unclear, this is if written in Russian,

if(Digits==5 || Digits==3) PointX = Point * 10; // Correct Point for three to five digits
if(Digits==4 || Digits==2) PointX = Point;

If the decimal point has the value of 5, or equals 3, then PointX = Point * 10

If the decimal digits are 4,or 2,then PointX = Point Bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the program still does not work, even if you write PointX = Point; instead of changing all variables.

Where do you see nonsense? If you have set StopLoss = 20 pips (20*Point) in the EA settings, and you have a five-digit AC, how many pips would the stop distance really be? Do the math. In a five-digit brokerage company, 200 pips is equivalent to 20 pips in a four-digit brokerage company. This is nonsense in your head...

eddy:

Is it possible to change the colour of bar graphs programmatically?

because when I restart the terminal, the colour is lost

Roma, you want to get into the annals. This must be the tenth time you've asked this question.

You can set any colour in the indicator (inside). The colours get confused only when recompiling the indicators.

When you start the terminal, it usually recompiles

Reason: