[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1055

eddy:

the maximum value is exactly 200 ? By the way, try a brighter colour for the level

Oh, there it is... after fixing and unfastening the min and max

eddy:

Why does the indicator not draw levels?

I go to properties, tab levels, insert level 160, it is not drawn. max. indicator value is 200, min. -70

Fix the indicator's scale minimum at -70 and maximum at 200 and all levels will be visible. As it is, the current maximum value visible in the window is about 140, so the level of 160 is not visible

Aleksander:

is there a difference? ... Either directly into a variable (of an array) or into a file and then into a variable...

These minima need to be memorized. And then we need to find the average ratio of open to minima, i.e. volatility.

I want to store them in a file and then find the average by reading the data from the file.

Techno:

There are 2 columns in the file - year or month and volatility value.

How do I write data to a file and then access any of them?

eddy:

how do I ever write data into a file and then access any of it?

Do you even bother to use the search engine?

but what to look for

eddy:
what to look for

Look here - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/122845 - "write data to file", "read data from file", "access data from file" queries will help.

The topic is vast - it's not easy to explain in two words on a page, it's simple. Refer to the documentation and the help.

positive=0; negative=0;
        for(k=RSIPeriod-1;k>=0;k--)            {//последние RSIPeriod баров
          rel=Close[k]-Close[k+1];              //изменение
         if(rel>0){positive+=rel;negative+=0;}  //pos+=rel или
             else {negative+=rel;positive+=0;} }//neg+=rel
function to calculate the sum of changes from cloze to cloze over the last RSIPeriod bars. where is the error I do not understand

eddy:
function to calculate the sum of changes from cloze to cloze over the last RSIPeriod bars. where is the error I don't understand
The first thing that can be telepathically assumed is that positive and negative are declared as int

double rel,negative,positive;// :)
Reason: