[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1107

sergeev:
What makes you think that? Closing price equals opening price. what's the spread?
Nothing. Probably from fatigue... I don't want to think anymore...

artmedia70:
From nothing. Probably from fatigue... I don't want to think anymore...
any thoughts on how to do my thing?

Danil93:
any thoughts on how to do my idea?
Easy, but not right now...

Danil93:
Any thoughts on how to do my idea?

compare OrderOpenPrice and Bid (for purchase)

if their difference is >20*Point, then OrderModify...

for all these functions read the help.

if too lazy to read, then post here.

Guys, there's an advisor I've been trading for a long time on the real... To increase the profit factor you have to change the indicator by which it opens trades... To be more precise, it only uses one moving average... I need to remove the muving and add the rsi... who can help?

ostrik:
Guys, there's an advisor I've been trading for a long time on the real... To increase the profit factor you have to change the indicator by which it opens trades... To be more precise, it only uses one moving average... I need to remove the muving and add the rsi... who can help?

The EA probably has an author.

Maybe you should go to him.

The author is there, the advisor is freely available on the internet... I think there is no point in contacting the author... But I'm asking you all for help in this matter, as I don't understand it myself very well...

ostrik:

The author is there, the advisor is freely available on the internet... I think there is no point in contacting the author... But I'm asking you all for help in this matter, as I don't know it very well myself...

Lay (-tee) the owl...

artmedia70:
Easy, but not now...
the main thing is that it's easy, and when to turn?

sergeev:

compare OrderOpenPrice and Bid (for purchase)

If their difference is >20*Point, then OrderModify...

For all these functions, read the help.

If you're too lazy to read it, then report it here.

If you call reading the weight of the handbook lazy, I'd like to know exactly what to read, and then maybe I can do it myself. I just know that if someone knows something, it's easy and quick to help...
Reason: