[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1011

Please help with the iCustom parameters for the indicator which gives the Breakeven values for Sell and Buy orders separately. I need it very much. I would really appreciate it.

I tried it this way:

double BezBuy=iCustom(Symbol(),0, "profline",0.0,5776811, "LineBuy", "LineSell",DarkBlue,FireBrick,2,1);
double BezSell=iCustom(Symbol(),0, "profline",0.0,5776811, "LineBuy", "LineSell",DarkBlue,FireBrick,1,1);

But apparently it's not right!

Files:
profline.mq4  4 kb

IgorM:
I googled it.
Thanks, Igor, I'll see if there's anything I need... :)

artmedia70:
Thanks, Igor, I'll see what I need there ... :)

I hope it's what you need, and I have a question:

How to control that the history has already been loaded, there is such a task: once an hour (at the close of H1) let's analyze on the lower TF (M1, M5, M15) - the code will be on H1, then the lower TF should be controlled that it has been loaded, and how it all should be in a ready sample to look??????????

Please help with the iCustom parameters for the indicator which gives the Breakeven values for Sell and Buy orders separately. I need it very much. I am very thankful for it.

I tried it like this:

double BezBuy=iCustom(Symbol(),0, "profline",0.0,5776811, "LineBuy", "LineSell",DarkBlue,FireBrick,2,1);
double BezSell=iCustom(Symbol(),0, "profline",0.0,5776811, "LineBuy", "LineSell",DarkBlue,FireBrick,1,1);

But apparently not correct!

Really looking forward to it!

Files:

pr0fess0r64:

Please help with the iCustom parameters for the indicator which gives the Breakeven values for Sell and Buy orders separately. I need it very much. I am very thankful.

You have looked at the indicator code, there is no indicator buffer there, it means you cannot get anything in your code through iCustom(), you should change the indicator or paste the indicator calculations into your own code.

PZY: I think you yourself can exchange the data between the indicator and your code through global variables - the only thing that may be inconvenient is to manually throw the indicator on a chart

IgorM:

You have looked at the code of the indicator, there is no indicator buffer there, it means you will not be able to get anything through iCustom() in your code, you should change the indicator, or paste the indicator calculations in your code.

HH: I think you yourself can exchange the data between the indicator and your code through global variables - the only thing that may be inconvenient is to send the indicator manually to the chart

How to get data through the global indicators, in which section should you write it?

pr0fess0r64:

Чет вродь нормально сделал:

I prescribed it in the turkey:

GlobalVariableSet("BezBuy", PB);
GlobalVariableSet("BezSell", PS);

And in the EA:

double PBuy=GlobalVariableGet("BezBuy");
double PSell=GlobalVariableGet("BezSell");

And in the global variable monitor, although they have been created, they are not assigned values. Do you have any idea?

x8profit:

Good afternoon people, please advise how I can make this EMA crossover signal indicator so that at each crossing it emits not one beep but as many as I want?

Please do not post decompiled indicators

artmedia70:

artemida70, I really need your help. When testing, I suddenly lost historical data in the tester, as I understand it. When I try to test with visualization instead of graph there is an announcement: "waiting for update" and in the log there is a message that there is no historical data.

2010.12.06 09:37:15 TestGenerator: no history data 'EURUSD15'

2010.12.06 09:37:15 sovetnik_1: loaded successfully
Please advise how I can update the historical data or where I can read about it.

THANK YOU

)) Hi. I have another idea for a robot. i have an Expert Advisor. it gives good buy and sell signals. I tried it on a cent account. it seems to work fine.

Reason: