[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1016

Hi all!

Could you please tell me how to set up this EA? https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9434

I want it to open hedging position or close position with profit if it reaches certain minus or plus.

I don't know where to change parameters.

There are parameters there: profitplus 1.0

profitminus -1.0

profit 1.0

I do not know where to change it.

I do not know where to change the parameters.

Baltimor:

Hi all!

Could you please tell me how to set up this EA? https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9434

I want it to open hedging position or close position with profit if it reaches certain minus or plus.

I don't know where to change parameters.

There are parameters there: profitplus 1.0

profitminus -1.0

profit 1.0

I do not know where to change it.

I do not know where to change the parameters. Thank you.

If you took it from the base, why not ask the author directly?

EVALUATE

Files:
vrode.mq4  13 kb

Good evening all.

Can you please advise whether MTS written in MQL4 will be able to work with other programs or only with MetaTrader?

And can MetaTrader work on Russian exchanges, or at least on commodity markets (I'm not interested in currencies)?

Oleg-260290: Good evening all.

Can you please advise whether MTS written in MQL4 can work with other programs or only with MetaTrader?

And can MetaTrader work on Russian stock exchanges, or at least on commodity markets (I'm not interested in currencies)?

1 - it may - but it should be rewritten for another programming language :) - in the simplest case

2 - search on the Internet for a combination of MT and QUIK - and trade to your health on Russian exchanges...

Hi all. Could you please tell me how to save history with a *dat extension in order to open it in MetaStocke?

Aleksander:

1 - can - But rewritten for another programming language :) - in the simplest case

2 - search on the Internet for a combination of MT and QUIK - and trade as you wish on Russian exchanges...

Thank you very much, we'll see...

isaev-av: Hi all. Could you please tell me how to save history with a *dat extension in order to open it in MetaStocke?
Save it in CSV - and read it in MSStock...

How do I add a certain number of points to the value of a quote?

Azya:
How do I add a certain number of pips to the value of a quote?

Price+N*Point

Where Price is the price,

N - number of pips

Reason: