[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1008

trushin2908:

Is it the MT4 terminal? If yes, then that's how you do it - service - archive of quotations - download. Here I have the Monthly chart) from 1989. 06. Import should be done...

i need the broker's quotes. another question: can i store more bars in the history than 2147483647? when i enter all nines, this number is set automatically.

trushin2908: I can't seem to get anything to draw.... Some kind of complicated code.... Is the bar search mandatory? .... the website is v i b r o f o r e x. n a r o d. r u, there is a screenshot of what I want to get from the indicator.....

how complicated is it??? :) here's the drawing.

I'll add right away - BOOF there - see for yourself the 9000pips drawdown (5 digits) - Forget it... don't bother yourself ....

Aleksander:
I'll tell you right off the bat - it's a bollocks - see for yourself the 9000pips drawdown (5 digits) - Forget it... don't bother yourself....

Where is the drawdown? this is the first wave, so to speak, the next wave has the same period, but it is lower by a certain, or rather precisely calculated distance...... Before the axis of this sine there are 4 more sines of the same period, then the period is in half, etc.

Nothing works for me((((

If you're so keen on making money on the Forex market, drop me a line :) I'll suggest a system for you to use... azine :)(the moderators here do not like this word-

- You figure it out yourself and 1-2 times a day, at the risk of losing 20 quid - you'll make 600 :)

doesn't work... but in which directory is the D1 file and in which folder is the Indicator - and what does the indicator finally say in the logbook?

And so everything is perfect in the figure.... Well got the odds wrong by 0.02, but that's ok..... Thank you so much! How many people I ask, all they do is boast.... That's just why it does not work for me - I do not understand. I put the data file in expert - files. I put the indicator in indicators. I run it and there is only 1 vertical line......

The log says 2010.12.03 16:28:32 Custom indicator Sinus EURUSD,Monthly: loaded successfully or

2010.12.03 16:29:25 Custom indicator Sinus EURUSD,Daily: loaded successfully
It seems to be OK, but it's not drawing... Please, send it again, maybe I was wrong...

I didn't make a mistake :) - check on which TF and on which currency you are throwing Indicator....

and show me the compressed image.) - I already saw it here - Sinus EURUSD,Monthly: l

see my drawing...

Aleksander:

I didn't make a mistake :) - check on which TF and on which currency you are throwing Indicator....

and show me the compressed image.) - I already saw it here - Sinus EURUSD,Monthly: l

see my drawing...

Shit, it's not working on day1 either. I'm putting it on euro d1. Why compress the picture? And how? maybe that's why it doesn't work..... sorry....
Reason: