[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1006

fozi:

I guess...

I've thought of a way)))))))), only it's quite trivial - if there's a connection, it says "Connected", if not, it says "Not Connected" .....
Files:
rabota.mq4  2 kb

hmm... I'll manually correct the comma to a dot - and next time - you get it right for the read-out :)

Aleksander:
hmm... I'll manually correct the comma to a dot - and next time - you get it right for the read-out :)

Is there a mistake in this file? The comma after 1? i.e. 1, 23345, right? I've got the data in the ex with the formulas...... I'll format it now.

ZS - and the date to be read by MT4 should be :

datetime StrToTime( string value)
Convert string containing time and/or date in format "yyyyy.mm.dd [hh:mi]" to number of datetime type (number of seconds elapsed since 01.01.1970).
Parameters:
value - String in format "yyyy.mm.dd hh:mi".
Example:
 datetime var1,var2,var3; var1=StrToTime("2003.8.12 17:35"); var2=StrToTime("17:35"); //return current date with specified time var3=StrToTime("2003.8.12"); //return date with midnight time "00:00"

trushin2908:

I have an idea how)))))))), but it is quite trivial - there is a connection - the message "There is a connection", no - "No connection" .....

Thank you )

But the only problem is that if there is a link it does not mean that the trades are open.)

It turns out you have repeated this built in MT communication indicator

Aleksander

I mean, also add 00:00 to the date, right? And how, I mean without the space to add..... I would have been dumb for another 2 weeks))))

Do you prepare the data in Excel? - Wouldn't it be easier for you to put the quote archive into it? and make charts there :)?

I was about to make a parser of your lines... - but if the data is from Excel, maybe you can format it properly? -

Aleksander:

Do you prepare the data in Excel? - Wouldn't it be easier for you to put the quote archive into it? and make charts there :)?

I was about to make a parser of your lines... - but if the data is from Excel, maybe you can format it properly? -

Yeah, I'm trying to change the comma to a point.... I plan to get to m5 accuracy, so need to plot on the chart in the terminal.... What do you mean - string parser?

I have a question, please advise if it is possible to download brokerage companies quotes instead of downloading world market quotes. I found something like that in Code Base, but I'm not sure if brokerage companies quotes are downloaded.

gawrik:
I have a question, please advise if you can take a history of quotes from brokerage companies and not download world quotes? I found something like that in Code Base, but I'm not sure what brokerage companies quotes will be downloaded.

Our quotes history can be downloaded from the terminal. It will be saved inCSV format. You may open it with notepad. Do you need it?
Reason: