[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1007

Aleksander:

Do you prepare the data in Excel? - Wouldn't it be easier for you to put the quote archive into it? and make charts there :)?

I was about to make a parser of your lines... - but if the data is from Excel, maybe you can format it properly? -

I've done the data - the price is now a dot. Date format - 12.07.90. Is it supposed to be like this?

trushin2908:

The data has been made - the price is now a dot. The date format is 12.07.90. Is it supposed to be like this?

Oops, no, that must be the date - 1990.01.23. Is that it?

prepared? - Post the Date file archive here - I'll add an indicator to it...

Aleksander:
prepared? - Post the Date file archive here - I'll add an indicator to it...
Files:
d1.rar  33 kb

Aleksander:
prepared? - Post the Date file archive here - I'll add the indicator to it...
Files:
d1_1.rar  33 kb

There's an Insider and your data file - SZZ - Put the time after the date NOT with a dot, but with a space - for other data besides the days... :)

---

otherwise, it seems to work :) - but until the current date - it does not draw to the future (yet)

to see the chart - squeeze the max chart and shrink it vertically....

---

CWS file in the indicators/files folder...

=====

Zy - what do you want from such a graph? :)

Files:
d1_1_1.rar  35 kb

Aleksander:

There's an Insider and your data file - SZZ - Put the time after the date NOT with a dot, but with a space - for other data besides the days... :)

---

otherwise, it seems to work :) - but until the current date - it does not draw to the future (yet)

to see the chart - squeeze the max chart and shrink it vertically....

---

CWS file in the indicators/files folder...

=====

Zy - what do you want from such a graph? :)

I can't get anything to draw.... Some kind of complicated code.... Is the bar search mandatory? .... the site is v i b r o f o r e x. n a r o d. r u, there is a screenshot of what I want to get from the indicator.....

trushin2908:

I can't get anything to draw.... Some kind of complicated code.... Is the bar search mandatory? .... the site is v i b r o f o r e x. n a r o d. r u, there is a screenshot of what I want to get from the indicator.....

Under forex - trading system......

trushin2908:

Hi! You can download the quote history from the terminal - service - quote history - exort. It is saved inCSV format. You may open it with notepad. Do you need it?

I need it in the terminal (to add the old history (quotes archive) that is not available)

gawrik:

I need it to be visible in the terminal (to add the old history (quote archive), which does not exist)

Is it mt4 terminal? If yes, then it is done so - service - archive of quotations - load. I have a monthly chart) from 1989. 06. The import should be fulfilled.
Reason: