[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1018

To write the owl correctly, you lack knowledge of the operation of the entire terminal system.

Introduction. There is a main program. There are the subroutines-functions. There are operators. All operators are executed one by one, according to the algorithm. It is quite clear. It is an axiom.

Now. We have one copy of the owl in .mq4 and one copy in .ex4 accordingly. We drag this owl to different charts. Suppose we have two charts of the same pair with different TFs.

Question 1 Where are the program codes of the Owls stored then? In the chart templates?

Question 2: Tick comes in. What is the sequence of execution of the Owls? If it is one (it probably is, and only the corresponding blocks of variable values are pinned to each chart, and the language interpreter only substitutes the values when unwinding) then which is the first, which is the second, etc. They can't unwind in parallel, can they ?

Maybe someone can point out where this is described in the literature. Probably missed, did not pay attention. Or maybe this question has already been considered.

Thank you all in advance for their response.

pension:

To write the owl correctly, you lack knowledge of the operation of the entire terminal system.

Introduction. There is a main program. There are the subroutines-functions. There are operators. All operators are executed one by one, according to the algorithm. It is quite clear. It is an axiom.

Now. We have one copy of the owl in .mq4 and one copy in .ex4 accordingly. We drag this owl to different charts. Suppose we have two charts of the same pair with different TFs.

Question 1 Where are the program codes of the Owls stored then? In the chart templates?

Question 2: Tick comes in. What is the sequence of execution of the Owls? If it is one (it probably is, and only the corresponding blocks of variable values are pinned to each chart, and the language interpreter only substitutes the values when unwinding) then which is the first, which is the second, etc. They can't unwind in parallel, can they ?

Maybe someone can point out where this is described in the literature. Probably missed, did not pay attention. Or maybe this question has already been considered.

I thank in advance for their response.

Some people have never even thought about such things. They just started to learn how to write experts and it all worked out for them...

And owls live in the forest and sometimes in zoos. IMHO of course...

and these Owls that live in Files :) usually with the extension MQ4(EX4) - they nest in the Metatrader's folder \experts\.

Owls only like their own schedule - which they are fond of - and refuse to caw if you try to put another Owl in it... (which doesn't stop the other Owls from living in their nests)

when a tick comes - Owls swallow it and start digesting it - passing it through the digestive tract described in the strat(){....} section

Sometimes, Owls are cloned - one and the same instance is cloned to different charts - then they live each in its own stream, without disturbing their other copies (if, of course, they are carefully marked with Symbol() and MagicNumber...

====

in general, noubs don't give a shit about forex - go STUDY, FUCK YOU .....

Aleksander:

====

and in general, noubs don't give a shit about forex - go learn, for fuck's sake.....

That's not right... This person could be a bank manager, for example... or a foundation... Edom das saine... Again...

it is incorrect not to read the HELP - on Metatrader and on the language.... (especially if you don't know how to do it).

artmedia70:
Well, that's not correct... After all, that person could be a bank manager, for example... or a foundation... Edom das saine... IMHO again ...

Yes, one can only dream that not only directors/managers should be educated people, but also deputies, because they will hire anybody they can find by advertisement

)))

IgorM:

Yes, one can only dream that not only directors/managers are educated people, but also deputies, otherwise they will hire just anyone at the drop of a hat

)))

With the sinful chuckle of a strong personality, the verbal diarrhea of the zealous cavalry...
You'd better knock in the juicy dimples - the soft holes left by bullets...
Better to knock than to knock - the anonymous philosophy of those sold out for a colossal price...
Buried alive in the summer rubber of worn-out proclamations, abundantly moistened with psychoanalysis...
In a united front, with a sweet smile of wasted potency
Thou, leading aphids to new exploits, pick a dead twig of intoxication,
Pick at the soapy brew. In the unbearable innocent past, in the soapy brew of bread eaten...
And the sky is exactly the same, as if you hadn't sold out...
(C) GrOB
Oh man, where was I... Oh, yeah... Flubbing is flubbing... Boring...

artmedia70:
Where the hell was I... Oh, yeah... Flubbing is flubbing... Boring...

and where do we get weed like this to get bored like this ))))))))))))))))))))

artmedia70:

By analogy go on your own...

I will post the whole text of the advisor a little later, as if for a debriefing!!!!!!!! (1014 p.) You should have a look, maybe something is wrong.........

And the question is this....

There is a file DDE-Sample.xls (Excel) in the folder C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari. I don't want to run it... This book contains links to other data sources. Update?

I press this button..... no access to deleted data........

Tell me what it is and how to cure??????????????????????

igrok2008:

I will post the whole text of the advisor a little later, as if for a debriefing!!!!!!!! (1014 p.) You should have a look, maybe something is wrong.........

And the question is this....

There is a file DDE-Sample.xls (Excel) in the folder C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari. I don't want to run it... This book contains links to other data sources. Update?

I press this button..... no access to deleted data........

Tell me what it is and how to cure??????????????????????

Allow the DDE server in the metatrader settings and restart it
Reason: