[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1009

trushin2908:

Shit, it's not working on d1 either. I'm putting it on euro d1. Why compress the picture? And how? maybe that's why it doesn't work..... sorry....

!!!!!!!! IT'S WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aleksander:

I was not mistaken

Oh, crap, it's only at 4:00 and 1:00 that it doesn't show..... There's no way to fix this?

Good afternoon.

Could you please tell me the code: how can I find out the min and max MA values at any time during the day?

Thank you.

trushin2908:
Crap, only for 4hour and 1hour is not showing..... There is no way to fix this?

you can... but maybe you can do it yourself? by analogy :) - but in the other named indices for starters.... sinusd1, sinush4.... Sinush1 etc...

I do not understand one thing - how can you trade from levels or what? - i don't get it, i just don't understand - how can you trade from levels or what?)

Aleksander:

you can... but maybe you can do it yourself? by analogy :) - but in the other named indices for starters.... sinusd1, sinush4.... Sinush1 etc...

i dont understand one thing... how can you trade from levels or what? - i.e., it's just the same - IMHO, this data is useless for practical trading :)

To be honest - I don't know yet.... This is just a guess.... Got to do something))))) not to leak anymore, decided to take my mind off))))) Maybe there will be a point to all this.... Although it's already there - in the form of directional movement.... This calculation was made from history, only calculated one period - PI=2681 days. Well there you go - in 2PIs it's confirmed, with a top, and so - the bottom should be according to the calculations 2016.10 - price of 1.01. Ridiculous, haha. If I could just get to that date and check - and mene great glory)))))))))))))) I'll do a lesser period - I'll write...

Haven't calculated it yet, but the chart suggests a sale from 1.34 on Wednesday or Thursday.... Maybe get an analyst job somewhere)))))) Thank you so much, helped....

Hugoosebe ....... Reduced the period by half, I'm happy with the result, maybe just the fit, but then again I didn't fit the small period, in short I have to keep counting

The rest of the chart is clear too.... I'll put it on the website now, go to.......

Aleksander:

you can... but maybe you could do it yourself?

Indicator shows lines on month1, week1, day, but does not show on hour4, hour1, m30...... I will never figure this out.... I have to change something in the code, right?

It needs to be shown on all times, even when I get to m5, ie a file with the following lines - 1999.02.23 00:05; 1.2334, to show.... Tell me at least how and what...... if I haven't got to you yet)))

Hello!

I have a question - where do the results of testing go (profitability, total number of trades, etc.) and how can we make these numbers be assigned to the variables (in the code) at the end of testing?

A very important question.