[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1005

Yes, a really useful thread, not to clutter up the forum.

I am going to use it.)

I am looking for an indicator to indicate if the market is open or closed.

Picture as an example

Explanation:

If market is open, it is written ON.

If market is closed, it says OFF

fozi:

Yes, a really useful thread, not to clutter up the forum.

I am going to use it.)

I am looking for an indicator to indicate if the market is open or closed.

Picture as an example

Explanation:

If market is open, it is written ON.

If market is closed, it says OFF

Hi! Can I ask you a question - why such an indicator?

trushin2908:
Calculated all for euros and month1,d1,week.... But it should be displayed on any chart where you throw the indicator.... Is it the same? Then date-price is calculated from the first line, then second date-price, segment should be calculated, then next date-price, segment from 2 to 3, etc.

yeah yeah yeah :) - and in the terminal the dates, for example from January 1, 1999... - I'll check for the date of the first bar and start reading from the file only those data (dates) that are in the terminal ... OK?

By the way - how will you distinguish between minutes you put it (ie, there is another file) or dropped on the clock?

then you need to specify the time in the file ....

Or does it matter?

1000 entries in the file - 1000 bars of data and draw?

Aleksander:
yeah yeah yeah :) - and in the terminal the dates, for example from January 1, 1999... - I'll check for the date of the first bar and start reading from the file only those data (dates) that are in the terminal ... ok?

I have it in my terminal since 1988..... Alpari..... Well, yeah, ok, whatever......

trushin2908:

Hi, can I ask why you need such an indicator?

I play different markets (currency, commodities, stocks).

I can't remember all of them, but this way it's written (open or closed) and i understand immediately what to do.

If there are ticks, it's open, if not, it's closed. You can easily do it yourself, I suppose.

trushin2908:

And in my terminal from 1988..... Alpari..... Well, yeah, OK, whatever......

I don't understand your questions. There in the file, the date and the price on that date. There is no need to associate the price with the bars. It should be a sine chart, it is not attached to the terminal prices, it is attached to time. I need only to be able to change the colour and thickness of lines. To get the first point and the second one, they are connected by a line segment. Then the third point - then the second point is connected by a line segment to the third and so on.

FOReignEXchange:
If there are ticks, it's open, if not, it's closed. You can easily do it yourself, I suppose.
Probably...

hmm - how do you imagine the price being drawn (in the terminal)? or rather a bar?

---

i will do it now and you will look at it later :) - just a question :) how do you see the data drawing for 2011-2012 :)

Aleksander:

hmm - how do you imagine the price being drawn (in the terminal)? or rather a bar?

---

i will do it now and you will look at it later :) - just a question :) how do you see the data drawing for 2011-2012 :)

Thanks. For 2011, you can take a section in the terminal and build it up to 2015. I think it should work here too.
Reason: