[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1001

Rossianin:

Hello!

Please write an EA, working at any time specified by me every day on any timeframe, to open a position based on the previous candle, and equipped with no tricky protection from drawdown!

As a thank you I can pay you money on your phone!

This thread does not write advisers, here help newcomers to understand and ask to write to branch napshu free of charge

Nenovich:
Hello, I would like to ask people can you help me find a simple strategy to bring at least $10 a day? And I googled all over the place and couldn't find anything good. I really need your help.....
for what kind of deposit? if 100 000 dollars, I'll give you, and if a hundred, you want a strategy that brings a stable 120% per month and 1440% per year, for such a strategy to Mavrodi, he promised investors 1500 annual percentage :)

Nenovich:
Hello, I would like to ask people can help me find a simple strategy that she brought at least $ 10 a day? I searched all over google and did not find anything good. i really need your help.....

I have an idea that you should not waste your time looking for strategies, get some literature and study, spend 5 years studying and then you will develop your strategy.

They don't need it at first, you will work it out, brokerage companies will lock them and then they will sell it.

Techno:
Well, that's about it, the rest is up to you.

take 2: thanks a lot!!! :)

(admins, apologies for the flooding)

Hello, any idea on how to limit the number of trades per day (eg no more than 3), thanks...

Nenovich:
Hey, guys, can you help me find a simple strategy to make at least $10 a day? I googled all over the place and couldn't find anything good. I really need your help. .....
I do.

At 8.00 every morning you wake up, wash your face and go to the nearest shop. You work as a longshoreman there. You don't drink. Every night before closing time, you get paid 500 reais... That's more than 10 green...

But seriously - not the right question. Expressed as a percentage of the deposit.

A Thousand and One Nights ... :))))))))))

artmedia70:
A Thousand and One Nights ... :))))))))))

I thought it would fly by.

How do I calculate profit and maximum drawdown during the test?

Vinin:

I thought it would fly by.
but it did, only Artem saw it, that's what a sober eye means, that's why they respect him))))
Reason: