[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 56

Traderr21:
but it's just a code, not an EA. Can you give me a ready-made EA if you don't mind?))) I just can not write EAs
Well, like I said, you get used to a good thing. ))

Kind people share the good grail)))))) why is everyone so greedy?)))

Traderr21:
kind people, share your money ).

Traderr21:

I'm not greedy. https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8790

Thank you Vinin

Then there's another "Grail" to look at https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1413

Hello!

Gentlemen programmers, who would like to write an EA?

Please send me an email or private message to alz177@yandex.ru.
I have checked it manually for the last month on EURUSD:
profit - 6098 points
loss - 1959 points
total net profit - 4139 points
It is very interesting, what will be the results on other TFs and on other pairs, as well as if you enter some filters into the system.

I have an idea to improve an existing Expert Advisor.

Ilan EA from runik, one of the most sophisticated martins today. I need to add something to it.

The trading principle remains the same - we open in a trend and chop the cabbage, if the price goes against us, we start to average losses.
But it is impossible to average infinitely, that is why the lock was invented :D Unfortunately, what I want is impossible to implement in current Ilan in spite of its wide settings. In Ilan it is possible to place a lock and a corridor, through which the lot will be rolled over (i.e. one more lot will be opened).
I want to open only one lot to withstand a drawdown on already opened averaging orders, but if the lot does not work and the price comes back - so that the lot is closed at the same place where it was opened (or at a slight drawback).

You need:

1) Add parameter like true/false to close lock if price returns.
2) Add an option connected with the previous one in which we will specify the number of points after which the lock will be closed if the price goes in the opposite direction (i.e. it will not close immediately after it was opened).

The test subject itself is here http://depositfiles.com/files/kiy1kwtnr
Can someone implement it?

Hello!

Please write an EA, working at any time specified by me every day on any timeframe, so that it opens a position based on the previous candle, and is equipped with no tricky protection against drawdown!

As a thank you I can give you some money on your phone!

Please help me write an indicator. I don't know anything about programming myself. The algorithm of the indicator is like this -
1)There is a file CesVe extension, it has two columns and an undefined number of lines.
The first column is the date written in quotation marks - "1990.04.04" - something like that. The second column is the price - 1.34354. Separator between them - ;.
2) The indicator should read the date and the price by this date, go to the second line, read it, then draw a segment between these two points... and so on...
3)I would like there to be customisable parameters such as - line colour and thickness.
Help, please....
Reason: