[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1133

ForAll:
What is the difference between max drawdown and relative drawdown?

As I understood it max drawdown is a maximal loss on the account in the deposit currency (i.e. difference between max and min equity) for the trading period, while relative drawdown is a percentage ratio of max drawdown to profit, and I understood that drawdown is calculated on the basis of equity, i.e. let's say there were no negative trades but equity has increased by some value during the trades, then let's say the trader trawls the order to breakeven and after that the order closes at "0", i.e. no loss has happened but the drawdown will have occurred... something like this...

Hello. Please tell me how to make a grid of horizontal lines with a certain pitch.

I can draw one at a time, but when I put ObjectCreate() into a loop, nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong?

I can't see what I'm doing wrong.

r.ig.h:

Hello. Please tell me how to make a grid of horizontal lines with a certain pitch.

I can draw one at a time, but when I put ObjectCreate() into a loop, nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong?

You don't show the code

r.ig.h:

What am I doing wrong?

we have to show the cycle

I don't have a code yet) I'm just getting to know the subject.

But in general, this is what I am trying to do:

int Create()

{

while(i<15000)

{

R=i*Point;

ObjectCreate("Obj_Reg_Ch",OBJ_HLINE,0,0,R,0;)

ObjectSet("Obj_Reg_Ch",OBJPROP_COLOR,Col);

ObjectSet("Obj_Reg_Ch",OBJPROP_RAY,false);

ObjectSet("Obj_Reg_Ch",OBJPROP_STYLE,STYLE_DASH);

i=i+100;

}

}

Or via for, I don't think it makes any difference.

Objects must have different names

int Create()

{

while(i<15000)

{

R=i*Point;

string s="Obj_Reg_Ch"+i;

ObjectCreate(s,OBJ_HLINE,0,0,R,0,0);

ObjectSet(s,OBJPROP_COLOR,Col);

ObjectSet(s,OBJPROP_RAY,false);

ObjectSet(s,OBJPROP_STYLE,STYLE_DASH);

i=i+100;

}

}

Thanks a lotsplxgf ) Damn, I'm glad it worked out.)

ForAll:
What is the difference between maximal and relative drawdown?

Maximum drawdown - the drawdown in the currency of the deposit relative to the maximum (highest) point on the chart before the drawdown.

Relative drawdown is the drawdown in the currency of the deposit relative to the starting deposit.

Could you please tell me if the MessageBox() function with timer can be done by the standard means of mql4? If possible, I would like it to be displayed, if not, at least to work "behind the scenes". I.e. we ask question YES/NO, if after 5 minutes there is no click, event handler "YES" will be executed.

Thank you!

ForAll:

close at stop

The order is closed forcibly at the end of the test...

So it is not worth paying attention to
Reason: