time of event

hello, I would like to find out the time of the execution of an event i.e if it is an arrow drawn by the indicator or the time an order executed.

how can this be done?

thank you in advance

nduru22:

hello, I would like to find out the time of the execution of an event i.e if it is an arrow drawn by the indicator or the time an order executed.

how can this be done?

thank you in advance

okay, sorry, open of an order is OrderOpenTime() but how can I get the time of the event such as painting of a signal by an indicator? thanks

nduru22:

okay, sorry, open of an order is OrderOpenTime() but how can I get the time of the event such as painting of a signal by an indicator? thanks
Indicator signals, lins, bars or arrows can only be determined to a time accuracy of the bar start, for H1 bars this would be to an accuracy of 1 hour. To get the information on the Indicator signals you need to use iCustom(), read this thread: Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 forum

RaptorUK:
Indicator signals, lins, bars or arrows can only be determined to a time accuracy of the bar start, for H1 bars this would be to an accuracy of 1 hour. To get the information on the Indicator signals you need to use iCustom(), read this thread: Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 forum

thanks
Reason: