[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1139

How do I fight it?

2011.01.18 09:23:31 2010 12.16 18:04 qwerty EURUSD,H1: OrderClose error 4107

2011.01.18 09:23:31 2010 12.16 18:04 qwerty EURUSD,H1: invalid price 1.32101000 for OrderClose function

total=OrdersTotal();

for (int i=total;i>=0;i--)

{
OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);

OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),NormalizeDouble(Ask,6),3,Red);

}

volshebnik:

Good morning !

Can anyone help me ? I am browsing "Code Base", I optimize what they offer and test - the result is bad - optimizations for one year, half a year, two months, a month, a week give profit, but as soon as you start testing - you get loss or very large drawdown and reduction of the deposit. I have also developed and tested indicators, but the result is the same. I have an Expert Advisor in Articles, I optimize it and try it - the same result. I have posted reviews on sites where I downloaded Expert Advisors and indicators - no answers. If i've got one, that would give a good income without large drawdown or where i can check it ? I understand that the question is trivial, maybe "a voice crying in the wilderness", but, nevertheless, suddenly ? Here's my email address if you need it - kalliopik@rambler.ru

See here - first post on page... - I have posted mine and more (algorithms, developments and work reports) - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124482/page431

volshebnik:
...Does anyone have an advisor that gives stable earnings without large drawdowns...

No, and there can't be. All EAs without supervision are unprofitable, some more, others less. The general principles of good EAs lie in the choice of optimization methodology that ensures profitable outperformance on the forward, timing of work both by sessions and by market conditions, constant correction of tactics, and much more.
It's like a relationship with a cranky girl. If you understand the female psychology - you will be happy. If you don't, you'll spend the rest of your life chattering over a beer that all women are bribes.

Roman.:

see here - first post on p... - I posted mine and not only (algorithms, developments and work reports) - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124482/page431.
Roman, thank you very much for the offered help, but you have a martingale, with a lot in a stack up to $6 - $6000 with the possibility of losing the deposit. A very large amount and considerable drawdown (the amount of continuous losses in a row reaches $7000). And in the "avalanche" descriptions the deposit is lost more than once, getting the satisfaction of the fact that not everything was lost, but part of the profit, it means that the system is unreliable. It's like guessing - "will it or won't it" with a lot of risk.

granit77:

No, and there can't be. All unattended EAs are unprofitable, some more so than others. The general principles of good EAs are to choose an optimisation technique that ensures a profitable outperformance on the forward side, timing both by session and by market condition, constant correction of tactics, and much more.
It's like a relationship with a cranky girl. If you understand the female psychology - you'll be happy. If you don't, you'll spend the rest of your life chattering over a beer that all women are bribes.

Thanks, Granite. I don't pretend to find the Grail. You can optimise, for example, once a month or once a week an advisor. But it should work, not from time to time - today it works, and tomorrow it crashes. I am trying to create one and I am looking for it, I asked here ) And it is better not to have a capricious one, or at least within acceptable limits, or to be capricious yourself - then you are "two peas in a pod".

volshebnik:
Roman, thank you very much for the help you offer, but you have martingale, with a lot in a stack of up to $6 - $6000 with the possibility of losing the deposit. A very large amount and considerable drawdown (the amount of continuous losses in a row reaches $7000). And in the "avalanche" descriptions the deposit is lost more than once, getting the satisfaction of the fact that not everything was lost, but part of the profit, it means that the system is unreliable. It's like guessing - "will it or won't it" with a lot of risk.

What problems - open a micro - and start 0.01 - count - everything is fine, this is a demo - account (classic) - there min lot 0.1... That's why everything is ten times bigger...

But everything is the same, everything is described in the branch, no guessing, entering by trend on the days, by breakdown of fractals... If you start with one advisor on a real account with 1000 points and start with 0.01 - everything will be OK(three reversals in a 50 points channel is OK, the volume will be 0.6 , not 6 - the deposit should be able to bear the load), on a demo account, you have a few variants... Of course, with 10000 and starting each option at 0.1 - it was possible to plum, it's the same as 1000 at 0.01... It's OK, try it, plug it in, test it... The system is reliable, if you "don't get rough", everything is within reason, the risks are minimal with a sensible start and the size of the deposit... Report options from the demo account in the attachment. Checked it - demo with real beats.

Files:

Guru, is it possible to fix the height of additional indicator windows, so that it remains constant when you change the height of the main window? Is it possible to add something to the profile or something else?

volshebnik:

Good morning !

Can anyone help me ? I am browsing "Code Base", I optimize what they offer and test - the result is bad - optimizations for one year, half a year, two months, a month, a week give profit, but as soon as you start testing - you get loss or very large drawdown and reduction of the deposit. I have also developed and tested indicators, but the result is the same. I have an Expert Advisor in Articles, I optimize it and try it - the same result. I have posted reviews on sites where I downloaded Expert Advisors and indicators - no answers. If i've got one, that would give a good income without large drawdown or where i can check it ? I understand that the question is trivial, maybe "a voice crying in the wilderness", but, nevertheless, suddenly ? Here's my email address if you need it - kalliopik@rambler.ru

have a look at this thread - a lot of interesting information, maybe you will find something for your own work - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131117

RekkeR:
Guru, is it possible to fix the height of additional indicator windows, so that it remains constant when you change the height of the main window? Can I add something to the profile or something else?
In the "Parameters" tab of the indicator properties, check the "Fix minimum, fix maximum" checkboxes.

Roman.:

What problems - open micro - and start 0.01 - count - everything is ok, it's a demo - account (classic) - there min lot 0.1... That's why everything is ten times bigger...

But everything is the same, everything is described in the branch, no guessing, entering by trend on the days, by breakdown of fractals... If you start with one advisor on a real account with 1000 points and start with 0.01 - everything will be OK(three reversals in a 50 points channel is OK, the volume will be 0.6 , not 6 - the deposit should be able to bear the load), on a demo account, you have a few variants... Of course, with 10000 and starting each option at 0.1 - it was possible to plum, it's the same as 1000 at 0.01... It's OK, try it, plug it in, test it... The system is reliable, if you "don't get rough", everything is within reason, the risks are minimal with a sensible start and the size of the deposit... Report options from the demo account in the attachment. Checked - demo with real beats.

Roman, "if you are not rude" - how is it ?
Reason: