Looking for traders to manage accounts - page 11

Mikalas:

Now think about it, why did the broker set up HIS office? .....

That's right, to rip off new MMM followers with

with an undying faith in their abilities and luck.

Not ANY small fortune has ever been made honestly!

Well, in general ANY enterprise is set up precisely to enrich the owner, not those with whom it contracts. Moreover, when entering into a contract, the enterprise would always be eager to profit as much as possible from its partner.

It is not surprising that the goals of the DC and the traders are opposite. And they would like to cheat each other.

Usually people cry that "the kitchens do not take deals to the interbank" and that "everything is cooked at the brokerage" - and what difference does it make? The quotes themselves are quite close at all brokers now, the difference is a few percent.

How can a dishonest broker deceive me under these conditions? There is only one possibility - simply not to give me the invested money, well, many banks did so, and many companies do not pay salaries ... What difference does it make then ?

There are a lot of ways to cheat traders in the kitchens.Requotes, cancellation of profitable trades, history substitution, account blocking. I've dealt with it all. 98% of brokers do that. Here is a funny video about it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpiw9YF5D60

Laryx:

How can a dishonest broker deceive me under these conditions? There is only one possibility here - just not to give me the money invested, well many banks have done that, and many companies do not pay salaries... What difference does it make then ?

that's why i work with licensed brokers

liagold:
That's why I work with licensed brokers.
Licensed where and by whom? And do you understand the difference between a broker and a DC?

dmitriikul:
There are a lot of ways to cheat traders in the kitchens. Requotes, cancellation of profitable trades, history substitution, account blocking. I've dealt with all of this. 98% of brokers do this. Here's a funny video about it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpiw9YF5D60

And how do requotes "cheat" traders?

Cancellation of profitable trades - happens purely on offer, say, when it clearly states that trades shorter than 5 minutes are invalid... Well, the TS should take that into account. Cheating here - I do not see, on the contrary, the trader opening a deal shorter than 5 minutes - is trying to cheat DC.

Substitution of history - if we are talking about tenths of a pip - this is the usual server de-synchronization. And if we are talking about tens of points - I have not heard about this for a long time ...

As I see it, at the first serious deception - the office closes down, as was the case with MMCIS.

Insta made a joke last year "on the brink of a foul" by introducing a rule in Offerta that withdrawals are made at the average entry rate - thus, I think, it signed its own death sentence, I'm not even sure that it will pass accreditation in 2016...

In general, don't look for a conspiracy where everything is explained in much simpler terms...

Laryx:

Cancellation of profitable trades - happens purely on offer, say, when it clearly states that trades shorter than 5 minutes are invalid... Well, the TS should take that into account. Cheating here - I do not see, on the contrary, the trader opening a deal shorter than 5 minutes - is trying to cheat DC.

Substitution of history - if we are talking about tenths of a pip - this is the usual server de-synchronization. And if we are talking about tens of points - I have not heard about this for a long time ...

As I see it, at the first serious deception - the office closes down, as was the case with MMCIS.

Insta made a joke last year "on the brink of a foul" by introducing a rule in Offerta that withdrawals are made at the average entry rate - thus, I think, it signed its own death sentence, I'm not even sure that it will pass accreditation in 2016...

In general, don't look for a conspiracy where everything is explained in much simpler terms...

Yeah, it's been a long time since I've seen anyone so naive.... obviously not all have been outlived.
Good luck to you in this difficult business of trading ... I think you need a Miracle (and permanent) in order to have a stable income from this business ...

Laryx:

Substitution of history - if we are talking about tenths of a pip - this is the usual server de-synchronization. And if we are talking about tens of points - I haven't heard about it for a long time...

Don't tell me you're serious and not joking - or I'll eat my socks

Edic:
Don't tell me you're serious and not joking - or I'll eat my socks
If he says you mean it. I'll have to answer for what I said.

MIG32:
If he says "seriously," you're gonna have to take responsibility for what you said.

I've already prepared a drink. The right one kind of stinks a lot - I don't think it's going well. I'm going to go boil it better....

I've heard that somewhere before)

Edic:

I've already prepared a drink. The right one kind of stinks a lot - I don't think it's going well. I'm going to go boil it better....

I've heard that somewhere before)

Get it on video so the boys will believe it.
Reason: