Why do signal and advisor sellers sell their products and not use them themselves? - page 7

Vasyl Temchenko #:

That's... that's political bullshit. If they were taking a swipe at it, there was only one good reason - someone really needed to get its place. Zaporozhets is a kind of analog of Beetle, it is focused on quite specific sector of consumers. I would cease to respect a director of AvtoZAZ, if he really moved in Zaporozhets, it would immediately show that he is a window dresser.
There is no direct analogy between robots and cars. But still...
1. Who says that Seller is obliged to build only one class of robots? Unlike automobile factories, Seller has the ability to produce robots in all classes, from microlitras, to executive class cars.
2. Having a choice of which of their own products to use, who says they have to "drive" a micro-car? However, no matter what they sit on, they may always say: "Why don't you use this one?
3. Even monitoring of the real accounts of the robots offered in the Market is another matter. It has to be. Except - I wrote about it in another thread - there is absolutely no guarantee that this monitoring is honest. The robot in the account may be working for something other than the one listed there. There is no way to check this, we can only guess/guess by comparing the nature of the graphs on Signals and Backtest.

What do you and Vitya have to do with Avtovaz, where do you live?

Volodymyr Zubov #:
Why does the owner of a car factory hail himselfa taxi, why does a trolleybus driver take a tram to the park, why can't a fish live without air and a man without water?

The factory and the work there is not the property of the director and the employee, they will have to use what they can afford based on their income

" why can't a fish live without air and a man without water "

because there are no other options available

Why do sellers of signals and advisers sell their products and not use them themselves?

There are several reasons:

1. there is elementary lack of funds for a serious deposit...

2. To advertise themselves ... that is, the trader can develop a normal Expert Advisor. To declare himself as a Successful Trader ...

3. Seeking Investors who will risk investing in a promising Trader to manage the Investor's account...

4. Minimizing Risks - it is more relaxing to trade on other people's deposits than on your own money...

5. Test your capabilities - Beginners don't risk anything and the benefits can be significant...

Serqey Nikitin #:

Why do sellers of signals and advisers sell their products and not use them themselves?

There are several reasons:

1. there is elementary lack of funds for a serious deposit...

2. To advertise themselves ... that is, the trader can develop a normal Expert Advisor. To declare himself as a Successful Trader ...

3. Seeking Investors who would risk investing in a promising Trader to trust the Investor's account ...

4. Minimizing risks - it's much more relaxing to trade on other people's deposits than with your own funds...

5. Test your capabilities - Beginners don't risk anything and the benefits can be significant...

6. Finding a Mentor

because it is more profitable.

it all depends on the quality of the strategy

Renat Akhtyamov #:

because it is more profitable.

it all depends on the quality of the strategy

Better for who...?

If you don't have money to open your own decent deposit, no matter how good the strategy is, you can't open your own decent account...

You have to make do with a $100 deposit on signals...

Vladimir Baskakov #:
What do you and Vitya have to do with Avtovaz, where do you live?

I did not pay attention to what others wrote, but I wrote " AvtoZAZ", i.e. "Zaporozhets". I live in Kiev, earsome (not hunchbacked) "Zaporozhets" was my first car.
By and large, it does not matter much with what to compare the robots, both (by world standards) do not produce the most sophisticated models at all.

Serqey Nikitin #:

Beneficial to whom...?

If you do not have money to open your own normal deposit, no matter how good the strategy is, you cannot open your own normal account...

You have to be content with a deposit of 100 quid on signals...

If a strategy makes 30% a year, then it's only in signals...

and if it makes 1000% a month...

that's what we're talking about

Renat Akhtyamov #:

if a strategy does 30% a year, then it's only in signals

If it does 1000% a month...

A month is not an indicator ..., hit a long trend, like a 2 year trend on the euro ... so what?

A stable profitable strategy should show itself on several pairs for two years at least ...

But such strategies do not get into signals...

And "1000% a month"... And on several pairs... It's a GRAIL - the dream of every trader... I think that's not what this topic is about...

Aleksey Rodionov:
I don't understand, so to speak, selling golden grails, if the strategy works why sell it? So it turns out that it means it's not perfect and it may fail everything, then why sell it if it's a sinker? I do not buy only because of this, if they sell it, it means it is not a quality product, and a profitable really working system - no one will sell it.

Even if the system consistently produces 5% p.a., with some manipulation it is possible to increase profits many times over.

25 again, it's been discussed.
Reason: