How much does it cost to write a "complex" EA? - page 16

Integer:
bet, bet.... bet... betting.... Have you guys ever tried forex? :-)

I'm not the one who started it...

NYROBA писал (а): Не я это затеял...
Now that's news... Who was the Composter? About his grandmother, about his sick head... And when it came right down to it, right into the bushes. And dozens of messages of verbiage. Even on such a trivial matter, and you shit so much... I wonder who's gonna believe you after all this wriggling about something bigger...

timbo:
NYROBA wrote (a): I wasn't the one who started it...
Now that's news... Who's the Composter? The granny thing, the sick head thing... And when it came right down to it, right into the bushes. And dozens of messages of verbiage. Even on such a trivial matter, and you shit so much... I wonder who will believe you after this wriggling about something bigger...

Timbo, please don't insult me!!! Watch your mouth!!!

NYROBA:
Integer:
bet, bet.... bet... wagered.... Have you guys ever tried forex? :-)

I didn't start it...

Alex, with your skills, you should be in... I don't know... Columbia Pictures and make your own movies. What's the problem?

Integer:
Alex, with your abilities, you should be... I don't know... buy Columbia Pictures and make your own movies. What's the problem?

What does that have to do with movies? Explain.

Hi NIROBA, let me know where you opened a demo account with the details:

qee, после вашего поста я открыл демо счёт, вот логин: 556039 и пароль для просмотра: f4qflus.

There is no account with these details on the MQ server, according to my MT. If not at MQ, where did you open it? In your grandfather's village ? That's not fair, your information is either incomplete or false.

NYROBA:
timbo:
Now that's news... Who's the Composter? About his grandmother, about his sick head... And when it came right down to it, right into the bushes. And dozens of messages of verbiage. Even on such a trivial matter, and you shit so much... I wonder who will believe you after this wriggling about something bigger...

Timbo, please don't insult me!!! Watch your mouth!!!

God willing...

timbo:
NYROBA:
timbo:
Now that's news... Who's the Composter? About his grandmother, about his sick head... And when it came right down to it, right into the bushes. And dozens of messages of verbiage. Even on such a trivial matter, and you shit so much... I wonder who will believe you after this wriggling about something bigger...

Timbo, please don't use insults!!! Watch your mouth!!!

God will provide...

If you don't tell me what to do, I won't tell you where to go...

Yurixx:

Hi NIROBA, let me know where you opened a demo account with details:

qee, after your post I opened a demo account, here is login: 556039 and password to view: f4qflus.

On the MQ server, according to my MT, there is no account with such details. And if not on MQ, where did you open it ? In your grandfather's village? That's not fair, your information is either incomplete or false.

Yurix, you got so excited that you duplicated this post in two threads at once? :)

Is that all, NIROBA ? So it was meant to be like that, like registering an account but without a server ?
Reason: