How much does it cost to write a "complex" EA?

How much does it cost to write a complex EA? (Profitability 2000% per month).

How much have you priced the most time consuming EA you have written before?

I would like to determine the order of prices. :)

So complex or profitable? They are different things ;)
One is completely unrelated to and does not guarantee the other, so the question in this formulation makes no sense.

Alex, no one will write it for you in a couple of weeks before the deadline for the Champs-07 :)

NYROBA:

How much does it cost to write a complex EA? (Profitability 2000% per month).

How much have you priced the most time consuming EA you have written before?

I would like to determine the order of prices. :)

If a programmer works in an office, he is paid by the hour - I hope you know in what order it is calculated). And the cost of programming is completely independent of the advisor's proficiency).

Mathemat:
Alex, no one will write it for you in a couple of weeks before the deadline for the Champ07 :)

I'd like to bet)

Actually no, I'm going on holiday.

If the profitability of the Expert Advisor is confirmed, the money paid for the work will be returned. It turns out that a profitable EA is free:)

iNatlami:

If the profitability of the advisor is confirmed, the money paid for the work is returned. Gets a profitable EA for free:)

Well then I'm ready to start writing.

Advance payment of $5000.

NYROBA:

How much did you value the most time-consuming EA you have written before?

$500, but that's not the limit.
Can you outline the scale of 'labour-intensive'?

Mathemat:
Alex, no one will write it for you in a couple of weeks before the deadline for the Champ07 :)
It all depends on the price. For $40,000 I'll do it right now and will do it till the end of the championship =)))

iNatlami:

If the profitability of the Expert Advisor is confirmed, the money paid for the work will be returned. It turns out that a profitable EA is free:)

After the Expert Advisor raises the deposit from the received payment by a factor of 2 (with the deduction of running costs):-)

Andrei, why did you knock down the price so much? You should have said $4999 :-)

Reason: