How much does it cost to write a "complex" EA? - page 2

KimIV:

Andrei, why did you knock down the price so much? You should have said $4999 :-)

I'm talking about what I've already written (exactly, an EA).
I can't say anything about the EA to be written.

chv:

Is it complicated or profitable? They are different things ;)
One is completely unrelated to and does not guarantee the other, so the question in this formulation makes no sense.

CHV in my case is both profitable and difficult.

Mathemat:
Alex, no one will write it for you in a couple of weeks before the Championship :)

I'm not writing it for the championship, I'm writing it for me :)

iNatlami:

If the profitability of the Expert Advisor is confirmed, the money paid for the work will be returned. It turns out that a profitable EA is free:)

The question to people who are steadily earning on their MTS, read it from this page. Don't forget about the risks...

NYROBA:

CHV in my case is both profitable and difficult at the same time.

Only the complexity is guaranteed, but the profitability...?

Integer:
NYROBA:

How much does it cost to write a complex EA? (Profitability 2000% per month).

How much have you priced the most time consuming EA you have written before?

I would like to determine the order of prices. :)

If the programmer works in an office - the pay is hourly - I hope you know in what order it is calculated). And the cost of programming is completely independent of the advisor's proficiency).

I'm interested in the order of prices of the final product. How much did you price your most time-consuming EA?

NYROBA:
I am interested in the pricing of the final product. How much did you price your most labour-intensive EA?
Alex, how much do you price your most labour-intensive EA?

Integer:
Mathemat:
Alex, a couple of weeks before the deadline for the Champs-07 no one will write it for you :)

I'd like to bet)

Not really, I'm going on holiday.

Have a good time :)

iNatlami:

If the profitability of the Expert Advisor is confirmed, the money paid for the work will be returned. It turns out that a profitable EA is free:)

It goes without saying. :) But how much will the programmer ask for his work?

NYROBA:

How much does it cost to write a complex EA? (Profitability 2000% per month).

How much have you priced the most time consuming EA you have written before?

I would like to determine the order of prices. :)

That's not the way you should be approaching it. You should not start with an Expert Advisor, but with indicators that will identify the situations you need. Then, based on indicators, when you know everything about everything - an Expert Advisor. This is a long work and a lot of experimentation. This is more of a research activity than writing an Expert Advisor.
Reason: