How much does it cost to write a "complex" EA? - page 18

Yurixx писал (а):

Well, NYROBA, you can get started. I'm looking at your Alpari:556039 demo.

Anything after 5:30pm on 17.09.2007 counts.

I'm really looking forward to......)))))))

NYROBA:

qee, after your post I opened a demo account, here is login: 556039 and password to view: f4qflus.

Not only did I not repeat, but I improved my previous result, i.e. in a couple of days I increased

deposit by more than 400%.

was 100000. became 438728. increased by 338728, i.e. 338%

we don't know how to count but it's not that important :)

and here is the trade on the chart

nickbilak:
NYROBA:

Sart, I'm not against it, and I'm even for it!

But first we need to write a program, and the rest is a matter of technique.

Unfortunately, I haven't got any serious suggestions yet.

Just in case, e-mail: Niroba@bk.ru

Regards,

Alex Niroba/

You wrote yourself that a programmer was found, and here I just wanted to clarify the price of the issue.

Why is there a discrepancy. I met with the programmer and even began to work with him on the strategy,

But then I accidentally found out that his name is not what he said when I first met him.

I think that the work, first of all, must be built on trust and secondly on professionalism.

Would you work with someone you don't trust?

If you look at the minute chart, the strategy is very transparent.

There is no smell of waves there.

Yurixx:

Anything after 5:30pm on 17.09.2007 counts.

Yurix, let me send you the real password from this state, let's see your skills. :)

NYROBA:
The wave principle (whether it's Neely, Prechter or whatever) is first of all:

1. Mandatory stop losses based on technical levels (previously reached extrema)
2. Mandatory Take Profits. There may be several of them, depending on the priorities of the wave objectives
3. A very clear and sensible MM, which is closely related to the previous points and the development scenario.

I want to correct you, the 3 points you listed above have nothing to do with wave theory, although they must be present in any trading strategy.

I just wanted to point out that a professional application of EWP implies the obligatory presence of these three elements, because it itself has a natural mechanism that allows to calculate these elements. There is a very clear description of these elements in Balan's book (if you haven't read Neely alone, you know the name).

My strategy of course includes Stop Loss and Take Profits, but I did not put them on purpose, or put them at completely different marks, I think you will understand the reasons.

It's good that it provides, but why you don't want to show it is completely unclear to me. I myself will treat your behaviour not as cheap marketing, but as a valid claim to something really serious, if I see your detailed statement, in which the three elements listed above are present and reasonable.
In real life the strategy should bring about 200% per month instead of 2000%.
There you go, finally seeing something more reasonable and not as ridiculous as 100% on the day... I hope you've started to understand that a normal steady robot is not capable of achieving crazy profitability, which can be done manually, but with a lot of pain for nerves and other features of a man's body...

qee:

qee, you argued that I could not repeat the result.

I have repeated the result, and even improved it.

NYROBA
писал (а):

nickbilak:

There's a discrepancy. You yourself wrote that a programmer had been found, and here you just wanted to clarify the price of the question

Why the discrepancy. I met with the programmer and we even began to discuss strategy with him,

So there are new circumstances in this story that I did not know about :)

But then I accidentally found out that his name was different from what he told me when we first met.

I think that a job should be built firstly on trust and secondly on professionalism.

Would you work with someone you don't trust?

I understand, I wouldn't either.

qee:
Yurixx wrote (a):

Anything after 17:30 17.09.2007 counts.

I'm really looking forward to......)))))))

I can text you the password, too. Let's see who you or Jurix deposit first. :)

NYROBA писал (а):
qee:

qee, you argued that I couldn't repeat the result.

I have repeated the result, and even improved it.

A monitored account is an account that can be seen while trading.

Reason: