How much does it cost to write a "complex" EA? - page 14

komposter:
timbo:

You evil, unkind... You see he's not on the forum, he went looking for 100 bucks to answer your bet... Did you doubt for a second that he would take it? He's a man of his word! He just doesn't have any small notes at the moment, he doesn't hold anything under 2000%. He'll change it now and come back.

Which one of us is evil? ;)

You're both as good as they come.

Nah, komposter charged the question very pertinently. NYROBA likes to have verbal battles here. It's about time he took responsibility for his words. You asked for it.

qee:

What do you bet that in a locked demo account you won't repeat the result?

And finally, Alex is silent about my demonstration proposal.

Thank you, Mathemat, I had a second laugh.

qee, after your post I opened a demo account, here is login: 556039 and password for viewing: f4qflus.

Not only did I not repeat, but I improved my previous result, i.e. in a couple of days I increased

a deposit of more than 400%, with without a single minus trade!

qee, you missed the bet.

s.s. He who laughs last laughs.

Sincerely,

Alex Niiroba

timbo:
komposter:
NYROBA:

No time, my head hurts, I have to go and see my grandma, I have a lot of work to do... - it's all excuses :)

Yeah, you shouldn't have said that if I wasn't going to do it.
Now I'll have to answer for the bazaar =)

On Monday I will make an expert and open accounts (I think 70 pieces will be enough).
On Tuesday-Wednesday I will launch it. The results will be ready in a couple of weeks.

By the way, no desire to "warm up" the discussion financially? ;)
How about a 100 c.u. bet? I make 2000% in a month - I win, I don't make it - I lose.
The money will be given to the trust at the moment of betting and we can withdraw it only by mutual agreement not earlier than in a month.

How, are you interested? ;)
Words not of a boy, but of a husband!
Finally moving from demo tanks to real, albeit very modest, money. Respect. Waiting to hear back...

Composter, since you're so eager to answer for your bazooka, I'll take your bet.

But what's 2000% to a real man when you can get 900% in just a couple of days?

900% https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2007/08/Statement.zip !

Any kid who knows the difference between buy and sell can make 2000% in a month, while a

A regular (in the good sense of the word) programmer is like two fingers on the pavement. :)

Therefore I have a suggestion, in my opinion, more objective - one day you and I

open a demo account, for example, for 10 kopecks (or 100k. Whatever you like) and after

One month (or after a couple of weeks, as you wish) post the results.

Let's measure deposits - who has more, he won the bet. :0)

What do you think? I am waiting for an answer. ;)

Regards,

Alex Niroba

NYROBA:

qee, after your post I opened a demo account, here is login: 556039 and password for viewing: f4qflus.

Not only did I not repeat, but I improved on my previous result, i.e. in a couple of days I increased

The deposit is over 400%, with without a single minus trade!

qee, you made a bet.

No, that's not how things are done, first the account is monitored, then your successful trade is made on it. That's the fair way to do it.

Figar0:
NYROBA:

qee, after your post I opened a demo account, here is login: 556039 and password to view: f4qflus.

Not only did I not repeat, but I improved my previous result, i.e. in a couple of days I increased

deposit by more than 400%, with without a single minus trade!

qee, you bet.

No, that's not how things are done, first the account is monitored, then your successful trade is made on it. That would be fair.

Figaro, well then freeze your demo account and we will all look at your trading strategy. :)

NYROBA писал (а):
qee:

What do you bet that in a locked demo account you won't repeat the result?

And finally, Alex is silent about my demo offer.

Thanks Mathemat, got a second laugh.

qee, after your post I opened a demo account, here is login: 556039 and password to view: f4qflus.

Not only I did not repeat, but I even improved my previous result, i.e. in a couple of days I increased

deposit of over 400%, with without a single minus trade!

qee, you missed the bet.

s.s. He who laughs last laughs.

Sincerely,

Alex Niiroba

I didn't think it was that complicated (and for the third time I'm laughing).

I was talking about a locked account, i.e. you open an account, say its username and password.

It should have one deposit on it (no profit). And then we open it after some time.

And that's where the result should be.

HU??????

NYROBA:
Figaro, then freeze your demo account and we'll all take a look at your trading strategy. :)

I can not do that, I will not hide it) Well, if only by chance 1 time out of 10-20) That's why it's interesting exactly in the sequence I mentioned, account -> trade. You will have a large audience, some psychological pressure... Can you handle it?

NYROBA писал (а):
Figar0:
NYROBA:

Not only did I not repeat, but I improved on my previous result, i.e. in a couple of days I increased

the deposit is over 400%, by the way without a single minus trade!

qee, you made a bet.

No, that's not how things are done, first the account is monitored, then your successful trade is made on it. That's the fair way to do it.

Figar0: Well then freeze your demo account and we will all look at your trading strategy. :)

So, are you deflated?

Sart:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listen Mathematician, then what am I... I'm confused. If he really has what he shows, offer him to organize a Niroba Ltd, distribute shares and go ahead.
Meet with him and let him show you his deals live on the demo - sit with him for a day, two or three days, as long as necessary ...
If everything is confirmed, make up the Articles of Association, the Memorandum of Association, distribute shares, select the participants, etc., etc.
Don't forget to include me as a participant (my "legal" 10 percent). If he doesn't agree to this option, let him not distract people, because everyone has enough crap to deal with...
S.D.

At the moment, analysing financial markets is like a hobby for me.

I think not many people would refuse to do what they love and get money for it. :0)

I suggested earlier to write a program and create something like an investment fund for

to speculate in the financial markets. My strategy works not only in forex, but also in

My strategy works not only on Forex but also on the stock market, I will send you login and password with stock trading results later.

In response I received over a hundred cloned emails with the following content:

«Добрый день, Alex.
Я программист с (2х-25ти)-летним стажем, пишу на MQL, С++, Делфи, и т.д.
Проживаю я в городе …………………………….., поэтому встретиться не смогу.
Отправьте вашу стратегию мне по почте, я рассмотрю можно ли её 
запрограммировать и обязательно с вами свяжусь… :)

I still receive such letters... :)

Sart, I don't mind, and I' m even for it!

but first we need to write a program, and the rest is a matter of technique. :)

Unfortunately, I haven't got any serious suggestions yet.

Just in case, e-mail: Niroba@bk.ru

Regards,

Alex Niroba/

Reason: