Professionals, let's create an EA together! - page 2

Alexey Kozitsyn:
And it is not clear why we should set minus targets? The man changed 123 and 161% to -23 and -61%... Just saying...

It makes no difference there - if you stretch the Fibonacci lines differently you get 123 and 161

Got it on FZR, thanks, didn't use fractal-zigzag reversal, might be worth using.

I will publish the ToR in the next day - maybe there will be some opinions on it.

Option 1 is to take the highs and lows of the ZigZag lines(there is also option 2, which takes the minimum price on the bar where the price reached its maximum)

To determine the market entry, the following conditions should be met

1. to determine the points of 0% and 100% of Fibonacci, the ZigZag indicator with a depth of 30 or more will be used.

2. only last two lines of ZigZag indicator will be triggered

3. for the initial signal is used timeframes D1 and above, in one of which the price must return to the zone between 50% and 61.8%

To enter the market the confirmation of the signal on one of the timeframes M15-H4 is required, the direction of the deal opening should correspond to the direction of the primary signal, point 3 (one of the timeframes D1 or higher). Enter the trade at 50% with two identical orders, stop loss at 61.8% Fibonacci. Take Profit 1 at -23.8%, Take Profit 2 at -61.8%. When TP1 is reached, the second transaction is set to the no-loss level. When opening a position in the opposite direction, according to the second line of ZigZag indicator, the previous transactions are also set to the no-loss level.

5. to understand how to determine 0% and 100% point, please see previous posts.

Izzatilla Ikramov:

Option 1 is to take the highs and lows of the ZigZag lines(there is also option 2, which takes the minimum price on the bar where the price reached its maximum)

To determine the market entry, the following conditions should be met

1. to determine the points of 0% and 100% of Fibonacci, the ZigZag indicator with a depth of 30 or more will be used.

2. only last two lines of ZigZag indicator will be triggered

3. for the initial signal is used timeframes D1 and above, in one of which the price must return to the zone between 50% and 61.8%

To enter the market, the confirmation of the signal on one of the timeframes M15-H4 is required, the direction of the deal opening should correspond to the direction of the primary signal, point 3 (one of the timeframes D1 or higher). Enter the trade at 50% with two identical orders, stop loss at 61.8% Fibonacci. Take Profit 1 at -23.8%, Take Profit 2 at -61.8%. When TP1 is reached, the second transaction is set to the no-loss level. When opening a deal in the opposite direction, according to the second line of ZigZag indicator, the previous deals are also set to the no-loss level.

5. to understand how to determine 0% and 100% point, please see previous posts.

A ZigZag D1 (and even more so above) at depth=30 and above is 2 months with one line drawn and another month with a second line. Provided that the "stars do not always add up", this is two trades per year.

I have two questions: why does the EA need such a pace, if the trader must have enough time to prepare for the deal within three months? And the second question - how long have you been trading using this system?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

ZigZag D1 (and even more so above) at depth=30 and above is 2 months drawing one line, and another month the second. Provided that the "stars do not always add up", it is two trades a year.

I have two questions: why does the EA need such a pace, if the trader must have enough time to prepare for the deal within three months? And the second question - how long have you been trading using this system?

The primary signal we get from the higher timeframes (daily, weekly, monthly), we trade on small ones (from M15 to H4). If the Expert Advisor works on one currency pair - yes it will be long, because the primary signal will be small, but if it works on 28 currency pairs of gold and silver - then there will be a sufficient number of signals.

I started to get interested in this methodology in 2013 - and at the time, it was the one I relied on the most, as I had no other ideas of my own. I cannot say that automating it will necessarily be profitable, as I have seen/implemented so many ideas (including Andrews Wills, slightly different Fibonacci approaches, mathematical calculations, muwings and others) of which only a few have started to show good results.

Let's take a look at what happened to oil on the daily chart

The zig-zag parameters are 30-5-3 and a primary signal has formed at the price of 50.16.

Chart #CL, D1, 2016.01.21 13:18 UTC, InstaForex Group, MetaTrader 4, Real

Let's move to the H4 timeframe.Chart #CL, H4, 2016.01.21 13:22 UTC, InstaForex Group, MetaTrader 4, Real

The direction of the trade coincides with the direction of the primary signal on D1.

According to the methodology, the entry price 46.75 and stop loss 47.73 (100 points) and take profit TP1 40.61 (611 points) and TP2 (932 points), that is, the ratio of risk to profit was 1 to 6.1 and 1 to 9.3.

I'll finish my newsletter one of these days and I'll make you this advisor. Topikaster, please send me the details in your personal message. It will be open source and posted here. I see a promising future in it.

Vladimir Gribachev:
I'll finish my newsletter one of these days and I'll make you this advisor. Topikaster, please send me the details in your personal message. It will be open source and posted here. I see a great perspective in it.
Thank you for your interest. For now, we need to implement what was written above with 5 steps, and then, if everything is OK, we will add option 2 and think about how to get the maximum profit out of it - pyramiding (I have not thought it through yet, maybe you can help me to implement it), multicurrency, multime-time frame, etc.

Here's a webinar from the author, if you're interested.

let's try it =) let's test it

Izzatilla Ikramov: 

Sometimes there were such transactions, when by one transaction I in purchase and in another on sale on the given technique, but as strange both transactions were in that range where both were in a plus, and then on my question - I after all should close one wrong transaction to take pure profit on another and how to me to define - he answered I do not know, but in any case you one stoploss in no loss, and on the remained transaction good profit is guaranteed.

i haven't been on this forum for a while and see that idiocy thrives ...... there's always someone who gently and gently shakes off accumulated crap and trashes the topic of locks and locking. in professional environment and even in MT5 netting has been used for a long time, probably to avoid attracting potential idiots... If you're a professional, even in mt5, locking has been used for a long time, apparently not to attract potential fools.
There will be a drawdown on either equity or balance, and so on...
Reason: