Professionals, let's create an EA together! - page 10

The volume increases as the deposit increases and decreases as the deposit decreases.

Files:

Here's my idea for an early reversal

1. buy entry in the formation of a set while the sell trade has not yet reached the target. And further protection from losses for both trades by setting them to no-loss.

2. this is multicurrency analysis (allies and opponents), which cannot be tested in MT4.

Izzatilla Ikramov:

Here's my idea for an early reversal

1. buy entry in the formation of a set while the sell trade has not yet reached the target. And further protection from losses for both trades by setting them to no-loss.

2. this is a multi-currency analysis (allies and opponents), which cannot be tested in MT4.

1. As far as I understand, a pullback starts to form and we lock the position, the volumes are the same?

2. Why do you need MT4? This terminal has nothing to do with EA trading.)))

Aleksandr Prishenko:

1. As far as I understand, a pullback starts to form and we lock the position, the volumes are the same?

2. Why do you need MT4? This terminal has nothing to do with EA trading)))

1. Yes, we lock, the volumes are the same - it's an idea so far, no implementation or trading results.

2. Once we started in MT4 - that's how it is for now.

These are the test results without crowd sentiment taken into account

The following picture shows the results of testing with the crowd mood (i.e. against the crowd)

So far we have these results.

Reason: