[SHUTTER CLOSED!] I will implement your ideas into EAs for FREE! - page 7

Hello, please write an EA which opens a sell order when crossed from the top down indicator RSI period=100 level line=50 .and when the price returns to close the buy order and open a sell order

IlyaRusanen:

My friends, I am not a professional MQL programmer, but I have been doing it for quite a long time and I am very interested in developing trading robots. I am happy to implement your ideas for FREE, my only motivation is love of coding and desire to see interesting and unusual trading strategies. Other than that, I preach a completely altruistic approach to the matter :-) I say at once, it may well happen a situation where I, for whatever reason, will not be able to realize all your ideas - please, be understanding, my knowledge is not infinite, but in practice we have not had such situations :-) I hope my suggestion will interest some potential customers:

• First, before you give me a job to write an expert on your TS, be kind, try at least a couple of days to trade by hand on your TS and check it at least visually on the history. I am, of course, for free, but I don't want to spend 5 days writing an Expert Advisor, based on intersections of 175 meters, which works only on history. I am interested in profitable TS, and you are interested in quality performance of your ideas - let's respect and value our time, ok?
  • Secondly, try to write at least some TOR. For 3 days I've had enough of finding out from the customer how to enter by his induk - I'm sick of it.
  • I will try to help you understand the lack of time - we all are not made of iron.

I will be quite glad to help you.

Write to me, friends :-) Thanks in advance!

Good afternoon!

I`m asking to make an expert (well, I`m not a programmer) :((.

Technical parameters:
1) Work on a 4-hour candlestick chart by crossing two Moving Average lines: one(Red) period 18, Exponential method, toClose prices, the second respectively(Yellow) period 8, also Exponential method, to Close prices.

2) Trade size 1 lot

3) We work from crossover to crossover lines. As soon as theyellow line crosses the red line(Red) in the up direction (north), buy order, the second crossing of the lines, yellow line crosses respectively red line from above downwards - fixing of the open order, and simultaneously opening of a new sell order, and so on.

4) A stop loss of 35 points is set for all trades.

4-hour chart allows you to avoid unnecessary movements, unlike the hour chart, working for sure.

If just look at currency pairs, the idea justifies itself (no loss-making trades, around zero at worst), of course, one should take into account the trend and use the Expert Advisor while looking back at it. As an example, for EUR/USD, if on September 1 we buy +139 points before crossing +115 points, then we buy again before crossing +1184 points on October 12. Take August the same picture +368 points sale, then buy sale at the same level without any losses and +181 points down on profit selling. Further, for example gold GOLD(there is a 70 point commission, but the point itself is 2.5 dollars per lot) and so from August 31st buy +1789 points, at once sell +547 points, +4557 points buy, sell nil, +4328 buy, sell nil and till this weekend again +3636 points.

yuri121212@rambler.ru

Regards, Yuri

Please help me to change conditions for closing orders in my existing EA. What would close the order occurs when the profit when opening the laking orders (ie orders in the other side, the first that does not close when the second is open, but there is a buy order 0.01, but the price has gone in the other direction opens order with an increase in lot 0.02 to sell, and the buy order is closed, while it should not be closed (we incur losses) if locking has already occurred, all open orders should be closed only when a profit of the sum of all open orders is EQUAL for example 20 cents (this parameter should also be changed in the settings, If locking of an order did not take place and it opened in the necessary direction, the profit condition of order closing should not work, closing will be held by the rules of advisers. This is a real change, I am working manually on the real account and it works. vitus-74@mail.ru

Hello, can you write an Expert Advisor on this strategy forex Strategy "Fibo + Stochastic" is a very simple breakout trading strategy based on the levels and extensions of Fibonacci, as well as on Stochastic, trade is conducted on the interval H1, the recommended currency pairs: GBPUSD or GBPJPY (or other highly volatile). And so to trade we need to set the chart of the selected currency pair Oscillator Stochastic - Stochastic (14,3,3). We need only line - %K, for this line, we colour %D in the colour of the screen. To determine the levels of entering the market, we place the Fibonacci levels from the minimum to the maximum of the previous trading day on the chart. We enter the market, if the following conditions are met: 1) the price breaks through the Fibonacci level 100 or 0 (or in other words - breaks through the maximum or minimum of the previous trading day). The breakout is when the candle closes above the maximum or below the minimum of the trading day. 2) Then we need to receive confirmation of the signal from the stochastic. This is considered to be the confirmation when breaking through level 80 for a buy trade or breaking through level 20 for a sell trade. After breaking one of the levels, we rebuild the Fibonacci levels (if necessary) so that the extensions of Fibonacci at 161.8% and 261.8% were on the side of yesterday's level breakdown. Take Profit - 3 options: 1) Upon reaching the 161.8% level, close 50% of the transaction, and transfer the remaining 50% of the transaction to Breakeven, and set Take Profit for the remaining part of the position at the 261.8% level. 2) Close all 100% trades at 161.8% level 3) Close the position after breaking through level 80 in the opposite direction (for buying) or level 20 in the opposite direction (for selling). Stop Loss should be set at the maximum of THIS DAY (for selling) or minimum of THIS DAY (for buying). vitus-tratil@mail.ru Thank you!
Files:
fobo.rar  90 kb

Good evening ... Please prescribe If the previous fractal is 20 pips higher than the price, then buy

tinny...

the Paris academy of sciences must have experienced something similar before it decided in 1775 not to consider patent applications for the perpetual motion machine...

we should approve something like that here too...

Please help me write an indicator. I don't know anything about programming myself. The algorithm of the indicator is like this - 1)There is a file CesVe extension, it has two columns and an undefined number of lines. The first column is the date written in quotation marks - "1990.04.04" - something like that. The second column is the price - 1.34354. Separator between them - ;. 2) The indicator should read the date and the price by this date, go to the second line, read it, then draw a segment between these two points... and so on... 3)I would like there to be customisable parameters such as - line colour and thickness. Help, please....

trushin2908:

Please help me write an indicator. I don't know anything about programming. The algorithm is like this
1)There is a file CesVe extension, it has two columns and an undefined number of lines.
The first column is the date written in quotation marks - "1990.04.04" - something like that. The second column is the price - 1.34354. Separator between them - ;.
2) The indicator should read the date and the price by this date, go to the second line, read it, then draw a segment between these two points... and so on...
3)I would like there to be customisable parameters such as - line colour and thickness.
Help, please....

The point is to draw a sine wave on a graph, of different periods.... This is the law of vibration (Gunn) .... I'll post all the calculations to the helper...... Believe me, it's worth it...... For example - second tendency function, second best - t*cena + (Sin(t)/2.912) +1.0519 - where t is time in canonical form.... These are the bare calculations checked on the graph....

I have written in another thread... But this is probably the right place to do it.

I think that at the entrance in the trend, the exit should be provided by stochastic crossing the level of 50%. At crossing from top to bottom it should close buy orders, and at crossing from bottom to top it should close sell orders.

By the way, this advisor can replace the stupid stop-loss ..... I think writing it will not be difficult, and I think it will be useful.

I hope the theme is still alive and the author is not swamped with requests, I'll get in line=)

There are 2 trading ideas, tested manually on the history for 2010, the results of both are positive, so time will be well spent! Technically both are simple: opening a deal at a certain time, selecting buy/sell as a result of price comparison, take profit level is the closing price of the previous bar, plus the possibility of closing an order by time.

If you accept it, I will write a more precise ToR. Reply to rri9@mail.ru or here in person!

Reason: