Professionals, let's create an EA together! - page 9

Izzatilla Ikramov:
Entry is strictly at the 50% level, as described at the beginning of the branch.

Aleksandr Prishenko:

If I understand correctly, you put the stop at 61.8 and your first trade closed on the SL. If the SL was lower, the price did not reach TP2 -161.8. Many pairs roll back after an impulse by more than 50% (or do not reach it) so you have no profitability on them. Stop should be placed behind the 100% level, I have a rollover order placed at this level, with a volume of 2-3 times as much.

As for the second trade, I believe that if the price reached the -23.6% level - pure chance. Because the growth of 0-100% on which the grid (the second one) is stretched is not impulsive in nature.

In general, my opinion, you need to change the algorithm a bit.

And how do you determine the pivot point? By some kind of fast non-drawing zig-zag?

Aleksandr Prishenko:

If I understand correctly, you put the stop at 61.8 and your first trade closed on the SL. If the SL was lower, the price did not reach TP2 -161.8. Many pairs roll back after an impulse by more than 50% so you have no profitability on them. Stop should be placed behind the 100% level, I have a rollover order placed at this level, with 2-3 times the volume.

As for the second trade, I believe that if the price reached the -23.6% level it was pure chance. Because the growth of 0-100% on which the grid (the second one) is stretched is not impulsive in nature.

In general, my opinion, you need to change the algorithm a bit.

And how do you determine the pivot point? By some kind of fast non redrawing zigzag?

Yes, we have a stop loss at the level of 61.8% and have implemented a certain mechanism in this case. If the stop loss is at 100%, the ratio of profit to risk will suffer.

As to -23.6 - if in the first trade we bought, the second trade didn't reach TP yet. Hence we still had a bullish mood. + Impulse is disputable. On the senior timeframe the tendency to growth was saved. These trades were made manually.

Yes, some moments in the algorithm have been changed, but the initial idea was preserved.

Aleksandr Prishenko:

Did you manage to create a good Fibonacci Expert Advisor?

Aleksandr Prishenko:

How do you define a turning point? Some kind of fast non-drawing zig-zag?

As long as trades have not closed either with TP or SL, the trade will work in one direction, after the trades are closed then the direction is determined again.

Izzatilla Ikramov:
Did you manage to create a good Fibonacci Expert Advisor?

Yes, it works, I wish the results were better. The problem is finding the right pivot point. Tried several ways. Test in 2 years with 200$.

Aleksandr Prishenko:

Yes, it works, I wish the results were better. The problem is finding the right pivot point. Tried several ways.

The drawdown is very large, I guess I need to prepare without martingale first. Percentage of winning trades is also high - apparently takeprofits are very short compared to stop losses (if any).

Izzatilla Ikramov:
The drawdown is very large, I guess you need to prepare without martingale first. Percentage of winning trades is also high - apparently takeprofits are very short compared to stop losses (if any).

There is no Martin.))

How do I attach the full report?

Aleksandr Prishenko:

There is no Martin.))

How do I attach the report in full?

If the size of the volume increases several times at a time, that is the element of Martingale.

You can do it in zip archives.

Reason: