Proposal for joint activities - page 2

Sergey Vradiy:

First of all, let's not be arrogant. This is just unpleasant. Secondly, if you have created an Expert Advisor yourself and optimized its parameters on history, you have to ask what exactly you lack to bring this idea to its logical conclusion. If you think that someone will bite on a brilliant idea, so far there is no evidence in favor of its genius. If you need boys to catch up, because you too lazy and tedious kolupatsya with the further grinding of all burrs, so would write. Otherwise it turns out: "I'm a genius, get in line, who wants to be a part of my genius". No, isn't it? So here's how it works:
1. I have developed an original trading strategy. It's been tested on a real account, and it works great.
2. I have already created an Expert Advisor based on this strategy. It gives good results, but there are some problems.
3. I need people who are better than me in such skills. And then I list these skills.
4. What are you willing to do to attract these people other than vague assurances of genius?
This is a gathering of mature, family-oriented, business-minded men, not boys who are willing to work for their uncle for a trial period. I hope I have expressed the general opinion correctly.

Yeah, I'm a genius. So what? I'm supposed to listen to your bullshit? If you show me results, no matter what, test or demo or real, but comparable to mine, then I'll talk to you. Meanwhile, you are a dilettante who has not yet proven that you are anything but verbiage...

Serqey Nikitin:
Well, I'm a genius, so what am I supposed to do? If you show me the results, no matter what, test, demo or real, but comparable to mine, then I will talk to you. In the meantime, you are an amateur and have yet to prove that you are anything but verbiage...

Sergey, if it is not difficult, test your EA with a single lot on eurusd, gbpusd, eurjpy and gbpjpy on m5 for the past week from May 21 to 25 this year and show the results as an archive.

aleger:

Sergey, if not difficult, test your EA with a single lot on eurusd, gbpusd, eurjpy and gbpjpy on m5 for the past week from 21 to 25 May this year and show the results as an archive.

Difficult... What do you think this thread is for?

P.S. Who is testing on M5? It's just a waste of your time... unless the strategy algorithm is on weekly chart...

Serqey Nikitin:

Difficult... What do you think this topic is for?

P.S. Who is testing on M5? That's just wasting your time... Unless the strategy's algorithm is on the weekly chart...

If we test the same Expert Advisor in the same period on different timeframes, the obtained results will usually significantly (and predictably!) differ from each other. In order to get the right idea about the profitability (and the prospects) of a certain EA it is enough to run it on a demo account or in the tester for one week on the aforementioned (and the most profitable!) currency pairs. Working on the weekly chart is much less profitable!

aleger:

Working on a weekly chart is considerably less profitable!

This is a misconception associated with VC advertising aimed strictly at scalping...

In fact, the yield on weekly charts is comparable to the best scalping strategies, but much more reliable and stable. Naturally, you need proper experience with such strategies...

Serqey Nikitin:

This is a misconception associated with VC advertising aimed strictly at scalping...

In fact, the yield on weekly charts is comparable to the best scalping strategies, but much more reliable and stable. Naturally, one needs proper experience with such strategies...

I'm not going to convince anyone of something that's been tried, double-checked, accepted and discarded a long time ago. Good luck with your own efforts and endeavours!

aleger:

I am not going to convince anyone of something that has long since been tested, double-checked, accepted and discarded. Good luck in your own efforts and endeavours!

Who is "long ago tested, rechecked, accepted and discarded"?... The same figures who deny a break-even trade? And even when the facts are shown, turn their noses up at them...?

It's high time we lived in our own minds instead of relying on Western waste paper... of an advertising nature....

It's a shame, Russians have always been intelligent and open-minded people, and now they bow down before Western opinion...

At least learn to write correctly in your own language, Russian.

TheXpert:
You should at least learn to write correctly in your own language, Russian.
When there is nothing to say on the merits of the current problem, you have to move the conversation to another problem... Most of the time this helps...

Serqey Nikitin:
When you have nothing to say on the merits of the current problem, you need to move the conversation to another problem... Most of the time this helps...

Don't quibble, dear,TheXpert's remarkis fair, and the problem is the same - "break-even".

Reason: