I will write a free mql4 advisor - page 4

I wonder if the author has already written to the responding councillors? What was the impression?

Who can edit an EA?
Message me!

The topic is active. Continue the discussion and offer your options for interesting robots

edutak:

Hi!

I propose to write a simple robot based on CCI and RSI.

The idea is simple: take a little, but confidently and open many orders. That is, in fact, if, even will work in a small plus - to earn bonuses to the depo.

If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me.

This is a discussion here, not in private! And if you want to go non-public, then go here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/job
Фриланс-сервис на MQL5.com
Фриланс-сервис на MQL5.com
  • www.mql5.com
Заказы на разработку программ для трейдинга

Hello!

I found a good EA for MT4 (according to the tester), ran it on demo and it is losing in Japanese session.

Can you tell me the code how to make it run at a certain time and at a certain time close all my orders and then exit.

Also a place where to insert this code.

Thank you in advance!

SAnd7:

Hello!

I found a good EA for MT4 (according to the tester), ran it on the demo - it is losing in the Japanese session.

Can you tell me the code how to make it run at a certain time and at a certain time close all my orders and then exit.

Also a place where to insert this code.

Thank you in advance!

Send me the expert advisor in your personal message. I will do it

help, please!!! write the formula indices:
Files:

asbara:
help, please!!! write the indices by formula:
I suggest you familiarise yourself with the standard indicators. Maybe you already have one.

Greetings to the author of the topic! Need some advice on TMA and overbought. The screenshots show everything. Entry/exit points are indicated.

Good afternoon,

I am interested in this topic :) I have not really traded, I just work with statistics and found the best time to enter for a certain pair with the highest volatility.

According to the annual analysis the drawdown is only 25%. The essence is very simple, to open several buy and sell orders at the same time with a profit not exceeding 20 pips. if you have a ready one, please share

Reason: