Professionals, let's create an EA together! - page 3

nowi:
It's a long time since I've been on this forum and I see that idiocy flourishes...... there is always someone who, after a while, gently and gently shaking off the crap, pulls the topic of locks and locking from the trash. In a professional environment and even in mt5, netting has long been accepted, probably to avoid attracting potential fools ... If you're not mistaken, this theme is a mirage.
there will be a drawdown in either equity or balance, and so on...

He seems to have his own buy, and he will test the sell.

personally, i would prefer any other pair for the test, unconcerned by orders....

nowi:
This doesn't always happen. If you've been away from this forum for a while now, you'll see that idiocy thrives ....... You'll always find someone who gently and carefully removes accumulated crap and pulls the locks and locks theme out of the trash. If you're not mistaken, this theme is a mirage.
There will be a drawdown on either equity or balance, and so on...

oddly enough - people don't change!

It's not locking, it's temporary two opposite positions, with one always closing at breakeven and the other by design reaching the intended target. That said, this does not always happen

I have been trying to check this by hand with the help of the system of the topicstarter

one - one EA trades in buy (because i have a buy trend), and i have a sell pending one - i wanted to check it with my hands according to topicstarter system , today i got a good surge but i did not get to 50% rebound GBPJPY h4 , there is a chance it may not get there either

no need to be picky about it =) the more so tp buy would have been triggered below the open sell i.e. no loch

nowi:
Yeah, it's been a long time since I've been on this forum and I see that idiocy flourishes...... there is always someone who, after a while, gently and gently shaking off the crap, pulls the topic of locks and locking from the trash. in a professional environment and even in mt5, netting has been used for a long time, probably to avoid attracting potential fools... This is a mirage... the fact is that the trades will sink or fail.
there will be a drawdown on either the equity or the balance, and so on...
it's the nature of people

Dearnowiandrey egorov

If you have nothing useful to say on the matter, please go away, there is no point in doing what you do in life.

Izzatilla Ikramov:
How is automation coming along?

Alexey Kozitsyn:
How is automation coming along?
No progress at all. Two programmers wanted to take over when there is time, apparently they are not free from orders.

Izzatilla Ikramov:
No progress at all. Two programmers wanted to take over when there was time, apparently they are not free from orders.
That's too bad.

All right, here we go. Here we go.

Находим импульс – ждем отката до уровня 50% по Фибоначчи, открываем позицию с целями ТП1=0,23% и ТП2=0,618%, СЛ на уровне 61,8%. 

First question immediately.

1. momentum? - What kind of impulse, just Fibo levels or something else?

I'll use the ZigZag.

2. Will the owls have 2 takeout levels? Partial close in the parameters or close from half of the volume?

Reason: