Professionals, let's create an EA together! - page 6

Vladimir Gribachev:
but still no solution to the redrawing problem.
I knew this would happen from the start. The sig zag does not work here.

new-rena:
It was clear from the start that this would be the case. Zig zag does not work here.

Why wouldn't it work? There are some, you just need to know how to set it up properly and understand what it is.

However, the standard ZZ is not a good solution. Both in the base and in the marketplace there are better options, believe me).

In my opinion, there is no need to correct anything - there is a signal on the redrawing ray - work it out considering that it is already drawn ray, as soon as positions are closed, we start over orienting on the same ray but with new points and work it out. This may even be useful for us on small timeframes, but at larger ones, I think there is no problem.

My vision on the picture - your opinion, gentlemen!

The logic is simple - as soon as we entered the market we already know where our stop loss and take profit are. This should be implemented in our EA. I've already written, but I think I made a mistake with the calculations - here is the corrected version

For buy positions that are open on the unfinished ray: TP1 = Price 100% Fibonacci (first point of the zigzag) +(Open Price- Price 100% Fibonacci (first point of the zigzag)) *2.23, and TP2 = Price 100% Fibonacci (first point of the zigzag) + (Open Price - Price 100% Fibonacci (first point of the zigzag)) *2.618

For positions on the sell that opened on the unfinished ray: TP1 = Price 100% Fibonacci (first point of the zigzag) - (Price 100% Fibonacci (first point of the zigzag) - Open Price) *2.23 and TP2 = Price 100% Fibonacci (first point of the zigzag) - (Price 100% Fibonacci (first point of the zigzag) - Open Price) *2.618

It looks like this to me.

Izzatilla Ikramov:

In my opinion, there is no need to correct anything - there is a signal on the redrawing ray - work it out considering that it is already drawn ray, as soon as positions are closed, we start over orienting on the same ray but with new points and work it out. This may even be useful for us on small timeframes, but at larger ones, I think there is no problem.

It's not about this re-drawing, I've already written above that it may change not the last ray!

Alexey Kozitsyn:
I'm not talking about the override, I already wrote above that it's not the last ray that can change!
So far, the EA is working on the last ray, and what was in the past does not matter, of course, if there are no ideas to work on the past rays, which have a direction according to the signal.

Where, in fact, is the councillor himself? What are we talking about in the thread?

Karputov Vladimir:
Where, in fact, is the councillor himself? What are we talking about in this thread?
Look carefully - the Expert Advisor isperiodically improved and published in the thread, e.g. here

Juriy Iziymov:

let's try it =) let's test it

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71541/page2#comment_2215079

Of course, could have gone in to sell with the spread, but let's see what happens in the future. And buying it has already worked out.

Chart GBPJPY, H4, 2016.02.02 09:50 UTC, InstaForex Group, MetaTrader 4, Real

Please make the chart show the data of earned pips, max drawdown, etc.

Izzatilla Ikramov:

The logic is simple - as soon as we entered the market we already know where our stop loss and take profit are. This should be implemented in our EA. I've already written, but I think I made a mistake with the calculations - here is the corrected version

For buy positions that are open on the unfinished ray: TP1 = Price 100% Fibonacci (first point of the zigzag) +(Open Price- Price 100% Fibonacci (first point of the zigzag)) *2.23, and TP2 = Price 100% Fibonacci (first point of the zigzag) + (Open Price - Price 100% Fibonacci (first point of the zigzag)) *2.618

For positions on the sell that opened on the unfinished ray: TP1 = Price 100% Fibonacci (first point of the zigzag) - (Price 100% Fibonacci (first point of the zigzag) - Opening Price) *2.23 and TP2 = Price 100% Fibonacci (first point of the zigzag) - (Price 100% Fibonacci (first point of the zigzag) - Opening Price) *2.618

It looks like this to me.

Looking at how you build the zigzag, I get the impression that it is built by eye...

If you look at the August 15 there was formed shoulder ZZ exactly the same shoulder was formed on August 20 ... i.e. incomprehensible system for building ZZ primarily, it turns out it is necessary to consider the course of a longer shoulder ZZ ... ideal construction of ZZ can be built at randomly generated BP, the market are three-four stages that can lead to ambiguous interpretation when constructing a mathematical model of behavior ...

In the beginning of this branch I demonstrated a case of ideal behaviour of Fibonacci levels... In reality there is 9% dilution, or if you use yen you may see unified or shortened second leverage movements...For DE there is also 23% spread movement which is quite often shown by observations...

Reason: