Market theory - page 44

Vizard_:

You mean the file... so it's real... Origin = terminal mt4.... I thought you meant your method...

Then, thanks for clarifying the situation.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Well, thank you for clarifying the situation.
Did you run the entire 2010 sample? If yes, then post the file with signals... why post pictures...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

1. The Bears' green line. When the Bears give up "no offense", they simply give up the position and move a short distance away, creating a resistance line (see 2010 trading retro analysis);

2. My purpose is not to"predict the direction of the D1 bar tomorrow and its approximate size", but to find the moment of safe entry into the market and stay in it until a new threat from the opponent appears. And I'm not interested in the bar length, but I am interested in how many bars you can stay in the market. For example, in the specified retroanalysis, there are sections where it is recommended to trader to be in the market continuously for tens of days, increasing the load on the entire deposit with every correctional movement of the price.

3. I do not need to"find people willing to pay big money for it", or " have someone pay", I will earn billions annually, or an urgent need to create, at the government level, a group of financiers, bankers and programmers. Just as long as I don't get in the way. And especially needy, as already noted, for a nominal fee, I will give protected version of the file through services of company Metakvots, let them apply there. In this case, potential buyers of the file, I recommend not to hurry, and carefully study this topic from the very beginning, ask me unclear points and be prepared for the basics of profitable trading for many years ahead, otherwise, this system can, boomerang, hit its owner with terrible force at the slightest disregard for the rules of entry and exit, which are now being formalized.

I see. That's right, I consider earning by trading more worthy than selling analytical advice. I wish all your dreams come true. If all your dreams come true, you will become world famous.

Vizard_:
Did you run the entire 2010 sample? If yes, then post the file with signals... why post pictures...
Please, for some reason, the picture is erased, but it can be restored by the available calculated values, also, can view, step by step, other participants, for a better understanding of what I want to bring you. Once you have understood the file, please post your comments and/or recommendations here. Enjoy watching the work of this "zoo" market for the entire period of 2010, learn to find the right entry and exit points, count profits and losses day by day, make sure you see for yourself that the TS has no chance to lose to the market.
Files:

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Please, for some reason, the picture has been erased, but it can be restored using the calculated values available, also, other participants can view, step by step, for a better understanding of what I want to bring to your attention. Having sorted out the file, please put your comments and/or recommendations here.

Yes this has already been seen... Run to the end and + signal column...1 0 -1...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
No, it's the first time I've put up the whole volume of calculations, those were chunks.

Vizard_:
I think I've managed to send it, please have a look at it.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Winrar how to convert to zip vinrar, forgotten?

In Winrar - add to archive - window opens - select zip (archive format)

Vizard_:

In Winrar - add to archive - opens a window - select zip (archive format)

That's what I did. Did I do it right?
Files:

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I did. Did I do it right?
Yeah... but where are the signals?
Reason: