Market theory - page 43

khorosh:
And what curve on the chart shows that the bears have retreated with a grudge and threaten to return? And can you clearly predict the direction of tomorrow's D1 bar and its approximate size? If you can make those predictions, I'm sure there will be people willing to pay big money for it. But no one will pay for you to tell them with or without a grudge the bears have moved away.

1. The Bears' green line. When the Bears give up "no offense", they simply give up the position and move a short distance away, creating a resistance line (see 2010 trading retro analysis);

2. My purpose is not to"predict the direction of the D1 bar tomorrow and its approximate size", but to find the moment of safe entry into the market and stay in it until a new threat from the opponent appears. And I'm not interested in the length of the bar, but I am interested in how many bars you can stay in the market. For example, in the specified retroanalysis, there are sections where it is recommended to trader to be in the market continuously for tens of days, increasing the load on the entire deposit with every correctional movement of the price.

3. I do not need to"find people willing to pay big money for it", or " have someone pay", I will earn billions annually, or an urgent need to create, at the government level, a group of financiers, bankers and programmers. Just as long as I don't get in the way. And especially needy, as already noted, for a nominal fee, I will give protected version of the file through services of company Metakvots, let them apply there. In this case, potential buyers of the file, I recommend not to hurry, and carefully study this topic from the very beginning, ask me unclear points and be prepared for the basics of profitable trading for many years ahead, otherwise, this system can, boomerang, hit its owner with terrible force at the slightest disregard for the rules of entry and exit, which are now formalized.

Фьючерсные объемы для МТ:
Yusuf, really write detectives. With your imagination you're bound to succeed.)
Thank you, I have no margin for error this time and I'm more than confident of ultimate success. Much that I see in the calculations, I can not tell here, yet, because of the unpreparedness of the audience to absorb the new information on the study of the underlying processes of the price course. In time, the information will be presented in full and you will see the beauty, or perhaps the depth, of the tragedies that precede a global change in the nature of the market.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Thank you, this time I have no margin for error and I am more than confident of ultimate success. Much of what I see in the calculations I cannot tell you here, yet, due to the unpreparedness of the audience to absorb the new information on the study of the underlying processes of the price course. In time, the information will be presented in full and you will see all the beauty, and maybe all the depth of the tragedies that precede a global change in the nature of the market.
I sit and weep )))

Vizard_:
I sit and cry ))))
I'm lying under a chair, not crying but sobbing)))

Vizard_:
I sit and cry ))))

Dear Wizard, having thanked you repeatedly for the material provided, nevertheless, I ask:

1. define your position of principle in relation to the topic of the branch and me personally, indicate which side of the barricade you are on, and having defined it, please do not jump over it repeatedly;

2. Please leave (18) alone, she is a masterpiece that has taken a piece of my life that will be recognised as such by posterity, as previously noted, she will make herself respected without my direct involvement. Presenting her in black without understanding her essence offends me to the core. Numerous opponents are reminded that, it is a continuation or extension of Gauss ISC into the non-linear domain and already for that it will be respected and studied. In addition, it solves the problems of regression analysis in the best way, equally elegantly describes real economic processes as well as production processes, descriptions of the results of various experiments, demographic processes and much more. For example, if someone presents a population function as one or a combination of several known functions and achieves the best description as a result of exhausting searches, then (18) will describe the process better than this "vinigrette";

3. please answer one of the participants' question about the source and origin of the materials given to me, because when you came across this question you started ruminating, which is typical of your style of dialogue, which I don't dare to condemn. I had to wriggle out by saying: I do not care about their origin, but I do care about their correctness and belonging to Forex.

With deep respect, Yusufhoja.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Dear Wizard, having thanked you repeatedly for the material provided, nevertheless, I ask:

1. define your position of principle in relation to the topic of the branch and me personally, indicate which side of the barricade you are on, and having defined it, please do not jump over it repeatedly;

2. Please leave (18) alone, she is a masterpiece that has taken a piece of my life that will be recognised as such by posterity, as previously noted, she will make herself respected without my direct involvement. Presenting her in black without understanding her essence offends me to the core;

3. please answer one of the participants question on the source and origin of the material provided to me, because when you came across this question you started ruminating, a characteristic of your style of dialogue, which I do not dare to condemn. I had to wriggle out by saying: I do not care about their origin, but about their correctness and affiliation to Forex.

With deep respect, Yusufhoja.

Yusuf. Many here have been researching markets for years. A lot of things have been invented and tested. If it doesn't work in the market,
, it's bullshit that goes straight to the bin. Doesn't matter if it's a normal idea for stationary VR or not. All this nonsense about the struggle
of bulls and bears can in principle be attributed to game theory (players) etc...
Only there is no point in chewing on all this on a daily basis. Just -

1.Short description, formulas, etc..
2.Training and test sample with signals (Date, OHLK, signal - 1, -1 and 0 when absent)
3.Conclusions

Everything...

About 18 I told you on page 15 of 4forum that it wouldn't work... You didn't believe me )))
This approach may yield a small profit, but it's a grail away from China...
And you all dream about the collapse of markets...Funny...That's what makes us laugh )))

Vizard_:
Yusuf. Many people here have been doing market research for years. A lot has been invented and tested. If it doesn't work in the market,
it's bullshit that goes straight in the bin. It doesn't matter if it's a good idea for stationary or not. All this nonsense about the struggle
The whole bulls and bears struggle can in principle be attributed to game theory (players) and so on...
Only there is no point in chewing it all up on a daily basis. Simple -

1.A short description, formulas etc..
2.A training and test sample with signals (Date, OHLK, signal-1, -1 and 0 when missing).
3.Conclusions

That's it...

About 18 I told you on page 15 of 4forum, that it would not work ... you didn't believe me ))))
There's a small profit to be made in this approach, but it's a grail away from China...
And you all dream of the collapse of the markets...Funny...Here we are laughing ))))
Fine, respecting your position, I conclude that it is completely clear, except for the source of the data. Thank you.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Fine, respecting your position, I conclude that, it is completely clear, except for the source of the data. Thank you.
The same thing can be obtained in different ways (I gave an example in the form of formulas).
I will not give any specifics, because it is not interesting. Look for yourself and compare with what has been used for decades.

Vizard_:
The same thing can be obtained in different ways (I gave an example in the form of formulas).
I won't give you any specifics, because it's not interesting. Search for yourself and compare with what has been used for decades.
Thank you, they fulfilled their function, I just felt uncomfortable, so I was deceiving participants by presenting them as TF D1 data for the entire period of 2010, for which I apologize to participants and thanks to someone who identified this discrepancy, but I think the retro-analysis results have not become, for me at least, less meaningful.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Thank you, they fulfilled their function, it just made me feel uncomfortable, so I was deceiving participants by presenting them as TF D1 ha data for the whole period of 2010, for which I apologise to the participants and thank the one who revealed this discrepancy, but I think that doesn't make the retroanalysis results less meaningful to me, at least.

You mean the file... so it's real... provenance = terminal mt4.... I thought you were talking about your method...

Reason: