Market theory - page 39

Владимир:
Then you will have to fear for your life. This is already too serious.
At the end of your research, the files will be destroyed and the computer will be blown up. To paraphrase Kant: Clear skies above me, and the secrets of the market are in me!

Владимир:
Tajikistan is about to heal. Real estate prices will go up. Too bad it's so far away.
:) Yusuf will be called to the Ministry of Finance - to be a financial strategist.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
At the end of the research, the files will be destroyed and the computer blown up. To paraphrase Kant: Clear skies above me, and the secrets of the market are in me!
the highest degree of skill isnever to apply what one is trained in. (That's from the Chinese Confucianists).

Alexander Ivanov:
:) Yusuf will be called to the Ministry of Finance - to be a financial strategist.
Don't laugh. Those who have been in this thread may get "cleared out" too. People in black suits don't mess around.

Владимир:
Don't laugh. Those who have been in this thread could also be 'mopped up'. People in black suits don't mess around.
people in black....... why don't you just give up on them?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Thanks, I trust only Metakvots, I think they can do it (promotion) themselves.

Ahem ahem, when will the business negotiations with the MCs about promoting your product begin.

I'd be very grateful if you could give me the name or company that would buy your know-how, just for the sake of extending my life.

Yusuf, why don't you give a damn about forex, maybe throw the computer into the fire and buy a monopoly board game.

Put together a team of players, Koshi, Napoleon, Soros and you. It'd be a thrill to open a sweepstakes. What is this... bulls... bears.

All Yusuf, that usedd, that's a Soros agent for sure. He's some kind of contact. Don't take it.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
As rightly pointed out by the participants, uncontrolled possession of this methodology can lead to a collapse of the market and a severe crisis of the established world economy, the scale of which is difficult to imagine. Man, by nature, does not limit himself in the matter of making profits. But, this method of profiting from the market, as I noted earlier, which was originally conceived and created as an efficient, perfect market and not designed for profit-making, can cause an irreparable blow to the foundations of the market itself.

Go on, Yusuf, extract it! And give it to us! In the form of interest from PAMMs and Signals...

Alexander Ivanov:
All Yusuf, that usedd, that's a Soros agent for sure. He's some kind of contact. Don't agree.
This Yusuf is still in touch, but Yusuf has been drinking with them all for 40 pages.))
Reason: