Market theory - page 19

Useddd:
A scholar... a motherfucker.
You forgot to tap your shoe on the podium).

khorosh:
You forgot to tap your shoe on the podium.)
I tapped my mouse pad)

Yusuf.

Don't get distracted. Waiting for eurusd_D1_zpt calculations.
There are 240 lines in total... an hour of time ))))

Yusuf, in the 1st post you show a chart for a rather long time interval and all prices, which, as I understand it, you are characterising the market in this interval (except the current price), remain constant (horizontals). In the next chart the time interval adjacent to the previous one, all these prices are at different levels. These prices should not change abruptly when crossing the boundary of two arbitrary chosen intervals. All these values should not be horizontals - they should be variable values and change, at least when passing from one day to the next.

There is this system - pivot levels.

khorosh:
Yusuf, in the 1st post you show a chart for a rather long time interval and all prices, which, as I understand it, you are characterising the market in this interval (except the current price), remain constant (horizontals). In the next chart the time interval adjacent to the previous one, all these prices are at different levels. These prices should not change abruptly when crossing the boundary of two arbitrary chosen intervals. All these values should not be horizontals - they should be variables and change, at least when passing from one day to the next.
Until you update the data in the sample, the levels remain horizontal and unchanged.

Alexander Ivanov:
This system is the pivot levels.

These levels have the following theoretically and practically proven interdependencies:

1. (Ts1+Ts2)/2 = Tsr;

2. (Ц1*Ц2)^0.5= Цот;

The maximum profit is directly proportional to the difference in the prices:

Pmax=C(Tsopt-Tsr) =SK(Tsopt;Tsr),

Where C is a coefficient depending on the elasticity of the market and the share of variable costs in income;

K(Tsopt;Tsr) is the Cauchy difference (the difference between the arithmetic mean and the geometric mean of the two numbers).

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

These levels have the following theoretically and practically proven interdependencies:

1. (Ts1+Ts2)/2 = Tsr;

2. (Ц1*Ц2)^0.5= Цот;

The maximum profit is directly proportional to the difference in the prices:

Pmax=C(Tsopt-Tsr) =SC(Tsopt;Tsr),

Where C is the coefficient depending on the market elasticity and the share of variable costs in income;

K(Tsopt;Tsr) is the Cauchy difference (the difference between the arithmetic mean and the geometric mean of the two numbers).

Market elasticity? Tin....

Market elasticity relative to what? And how do you measure the market?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Until you update the data in the sample, the levels remain horizontal and unchanged.
It turns out that if two time intervals overlap, i.e. partially overlap each other, your levels may have a different value depending on which sample they are calculated in? I can't understand it, can these values characterize the market condition in that case. It seems to me that these values should be quite unambiguous for each specific moment in time.

khorosh:
It turns out that if two time intervals overlap, i.e. partially overlap each other, your levels may have a different value depending on which sample they are calculated in? I can't understand it, can these values characterize the market condition in that case. It seems to me that these values should be quite unambiguous for each specific time interval.
Why should the 2 time intervals overlap? They never overlap by definition. For example, let's take a sample of 20 day bars (period 20). We determine the levels by the opening prices. They remain unchanged till the beginning of the next day. If we determine them by closing prices, then we can change them after one minute and/or one tick or not before the end of the current day. This must be specified in the indicator settings.
Reason: