Market theory - page 51

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Of course, this is at the opening time of Asian session, time 00-00.

During the day I will give the market status at the corresponding terminal time or MSK.

What kind of trading (short-term, medium-term, long-term) is your system most suitable for?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Of course, this is at the opening time of Asian session, time 00-00.

During the day I will give the market status at the corresponding terminal time or MSK.

So this is now a branch of predictions "from Yusuf"? )) Then it would be good in such a format - today the antelope kicked the bull - buy the eu. And the end goal (TP) ))

khorosh:
What type of trading (short, medium or long term) is your system best suited to?

So far we are trading on TF D1. Depending on the situation, as short-term. but not intraday. - 1 - 5 days. medium-term - a few weeks or long-term - up to 7 months of continuous presence in the market (based on the results of trading in 2010), like this between "lightning", or rather, we are always in the market, until the lightning comes, about which we will be notified by the algorithm in advance, about 70-80% of the total time. The rest of the time we follow the market outside, now it's the time of lightning, and we are out of the market, no matter how attractive the movements were - the iron principle is more expensive and only strict adherence to this principle of entry and exit, which I formulated above, can guarantee us the final profit, even if we sometimes lose while in the market or miss the chance to profit, being out of the market:

Take a look and see the following feature of the market: traders sometimes say that, "resistance becomes support". Here, this statement is fully confirmed - the brown line of the Dragon for some time appears to be a resistance and is above the price, and then it smoothly crosses the price line, becoming support, and this transition and transformation, which marks a change of trend, is often accompanied by lightning wars of the parties. Another important feature of the market is revealed by the algorithm, namely that there cannot be two lines in the market, resistance and support, but one of two: the resistance line or the support line; there is no room for dual power.

Daniil Stolnikov:
BUY THE EUR. And the ultimate goal (TP) ))

I support

subsequent meaningless screenshots will be deleted.

For predictions - make a prediction =symbol, direction, time, entry price, put TP/SL.

Wait for forecast execution.

no new selections

----

If Sultonov does not agree - he goes either to the signal service, or to the blog, or to the ban.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

... Another important feature of the market is revealed by the algorithm - namely, that there cannot be two lines in the market, resistance and support - but one of two: the resistance line or the support line, there is no room for dual power.

Well, maybe not in your case, but in the sense of the traditional definition of these terms. For example, when the price moves in a channel, it moves between the support and resistance lines, so these two lines exist at the same time.

o_O:

I support

The following meaningless screenshots will be deleted.

For predictions - make a prediction =symbol, direction, time, entry price, put TP/SL.

Wait for forecast execution.

no new selections

----

If Sultonov does not agree, he goes either to the signal service, or to the blog, or to the ban.

I agree. The link to the Signals service will be on my profile, there will be rare screenshots that are intended to show correspondence to the theory with practice, and if it is prohibited, then we will leave only the verbal introduction to the theory and answers to the participants' questions, up to a gradual decrease in activity and stopping the opening of new posts on my part. Come, also, to the blogs https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/600132. Thank you all, understand, I don't need a ban.

That's all - "Theory..." :-)

http://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_sporta/Hokkej/world_championship/spbvideo_NI536528_ChM_SShA___Shvejcarija_1/4_finala

Update page and place your bets....

BETTING. Betting on USA.

Хоккей. ЧМ. США - Швейцария. 1/4 финала
Хоккей. ЧМ. США - Швейцария. 1/4 финала
  • news.sportbox.ru
Прямая видеотрансляция матча из Чехии.

Success - odds = 1.3 and 3.3

USA-Switzerland.

Chiribas - gone for betting.

Baltbet.com - please do not consider it an advertisement...

That's the whole"THEORY of the market..." according to the sub.

IMHO.