Market theory - page 275

Alexander Ivanov:
The "price" of a currency pair is not the price of a - commodity at all. And it cannot even be called a "price". It is simply the coefficient of distance and proximity of two different immovable points. That is, the distance between them.
A currency pair is a well-established trader's term, which does not carry any special content.
In fact, it is trading a commodity (e.g. EUR) whose price is expressed in monetary units (e.g. USD).

Mike: Спасибо, за столь подробную информацию. Позвольте несколько вопросов.

1. At what spread was it tested?
2. What time frame ?
3."When the board changes, all orders are closed forcibly" - how is the change of direction diagnosed ?
4. I don't see such a big drawdown on the chart ... If only at the very beginning ?

1. current;

2. Д1;

3. a bull market turns into a bear market and vice versa - the Virtual Level of Market Prices indicator determines it. Its type and working principle are described in the article and in this thread many times;

4. Perhaps from 23 07 12 to 19 12 12 ? But definitely not at the very beginning.

Mike:
A currency pair is the price of a commodity (e.g. EUR) expressed in monetary units (e.g. USD), a currency pair is an established trader's term which does not carry any special meaning.
A currency pair is not a commodity. It is simply a coefficient. The Euro is a commodity. The dollar is a commodity. They have their price. A pair is just a quotient. Let's say there is 1 litre of water and 1 litre of petrol. One litre of water = 10 rubles, and one litre of petrol = 35 rubles (hypothetical). Then we build the pair WATER/BEANSIN = 10/35=0.2857. From this pair Water / gasoline - is not the final product, but the coefficient of the ratio of the money mass of the two products.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

1. current;

2. Д1;

3. a bull market turns into a bear market and vice versa - the Virtual Level of Market Prices indicator determines it. Its type and working principle are described in the article and in this thread many times;

4. Perhaps, from 23 07 12 to 19 12 12 ? But definitely not at the very beginning.

And what is the current spread ?
Please give me a link to the indicator.

Mike:
What is the current spread ?
Please give me a link to the indicator.

1. 2п. (4 digits);

2. Sent to the PM.

Alexander Ivanov:
A currency pair is not a commodity. It is just a ratio. The euro is a commodity. The dollar is a commodity. They have their price. A pair is just a quotient. Let's say there is 1 litre of water and 1 litre of petrol. One litre of water = 10 rubles, and one litre of petrol = 35 rubles (hypothetical). Then we build the pair WATER/BEANSIN = 10/35=0.2857. From this pair Water / Petrol - is not the final product, but the ratio of the money mass of the two products.
At this point, the unit price of EUR is 1.09874 USD.
According to the well-known Occam's principle, don't multiply unnecessary entities (the ratio of the monetary mass of two products) without a special reason. :)

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

1. 2п. (4p.);

2. Sent to the PM.

Thanks,Yousufkhodja, I'll look into it. :)

Mike:
At the moment one EUR is worth 1.09874 USD.
According to Occam's famous principle, don't make unnecessary entities for no particular reason. :)
Western rules are not the absolute truth. Everything can be interpreted quite differently. We also call German fascists enemies and Lithuanians consider them heroes. Islamists are heroes in the eyes of their wives - but to us jackals of the desert. I.e. one hegemony of concepts is alien in the forex market. If what you say were the ideal of understanding - then long ago 50% of traders would trade profitably. Right.

If someone says - as you do - "What I said is the Truth! "It's only good for you. Or for the 10 or so foundations in the world that want to maintain their hegemony. And for the "victims", they intentionally, deliberately create indicators- that they do not need themselves. And they need them for those who do.))) Right)))

Alexander Ivanov:
the rules of the West are not the absolute truth. Everything can be interpreted quite differently. We also call the fascists of Germany the enemy, while the Lithuanians consider them heroes. Islamists are heroes in the eyes of their wives - but to us jackals of the desert. I.e. one hegemony of concepts is alien in the forex market. If what you say were the ideal of understanding - then long ago 50% of traders would trade profitably. Right.
Philosophical jungles - that's not for me. I am a simple trader with, among other things, an economics background.
In the process of trading there is an exchange between EUR holders and USD holders.
If you claim to be a revolution in economic science, I wish you success! :)
Reason: