Market theory - page 269

Artyom Trishkin:
Well ... I don't know all the details. But I see that ResultS is positive. ResultY is negative. I do not know what it means ;)

If ResultS is positive. ResultY is negative, it means that the market is competitive and market mechanisms are in place.

If ResultS is negative. ResultY is positive, it means that the market is monopolistic and market mechanisms do not work.

The values themselves, indirectly, indicate market turnover (volume). By the way, you can make an indicator of market tension or turnover, if you display this data on the graph.

Alexander Ivanov:
According to my calculations, the market has been taken over by the bears.

Yes, the market has changed hands and now the Bulls have finally (so far) taken over https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/4354607/eurusd-m1-e-global-trade.

График EURUSD, M1, 2015.12.14 14:57 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
График EURUSD, M1, 2015.12.14 14:57 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: M1. Брокер: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2015.12.14 14:57 UTC.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

If ResultS is positive. ResultY is negative, it means that the market is competitive and market mechanisms are in place.

If ResultS is negative. ResultY is positive, this means that the market is monopolistic and market mechanisms do not work.

The values themselves indirectly show the market turnover (volume). By the way, it is possible to make an indicator of market tension or turnover by plotting this data on a graph.

I have already suggested making one. You agreed to do it, but that was the end of it - you promised to think it over and write it up...

Artyom Trishkin:
I have already offered to do it. You agreed to do it, but that was the end of it - you promised to think it over and write it up...
Let's start

I present a new indicator "Virtual Turnover and Market Elasticity" (preliminary), which is a product of the new market theory. Virtual turnover (yellow line) S and Market Elasticity (red line) Y in pips mean the following: Virtual turnover S is the maximum rate of return of the market, if the euro would be sold at a given price; Market Elasticity Y is the change in income if the price changes by 1 point. The ratio is always (minus)S/Y = P, where P is the market price (red line on the price chart). Over time, we will clarify these concepts for Forex https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/4357200/eurusd-h1-e-global-trade. If the yellow line is in the positive area and the red line is in the negative area, it means that the market at the moment is competitive, otherwise it is monopolistic. Therefore, the indicator can also be called "Market Condition Indicator" as it shows the tension of opposing parties and the market.

График EURUSD, H1, 2015.12.15 05:57 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
График EURUSD, H1, 2015.12.15 05:57 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: H1. Брокер: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2015.12.15 05:57 UTC.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I present a new indicator "Virtual Turnover and Market Elasticity" (preliminary), which is a product of the new market theory. Virtual turnover (yellow line) S and Market Elasticity (red line) Y in pips mean the following: Virtual turnover S is the maximum rate of return of the market, if the Euro were sold at a given price; Market Elasticity Y is the change in income when the price changes by 1 point. The ratio is always (minus)S/Y = P, where P is the market price (red line on the price chart). Over time, we will clarify these concepts for Forex https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/4357200/eurusd-h1-e-global-trade. If the yellow line is in the positive area and the red line is in the negative area, it means that the market at the moment is competitive, otherwise it is monopolistic. Therefore, the indicator can also be called "Market Condition Indicator" as it shows the tension of opposing parties and the market.

is a good indicator.

Alexander Ivanov:
a good indicator.

The Bulls have no way of coping with the Bears' momentum. Another strike by the Bears threw the Bears into the negative price area (these are estimated, virtual price values). You can see from the bottom indicator that the Bulls several times resorted to monopolists, but, in vain, they always hit back. Let's see how this fight ends https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/4360767/eurusd-m5-e-global-trade.

The Bulls have been kicked in the horns again and are pushed back to the top:

График EURUSD, M5, 2015.12.15 16:43 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
График EURUSD, M5, 2015.12.15 16:43 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: M5. Брокер: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2015.12.15 16:43 UTC.

I "see" from your indicators - most of the market has turned into bears, so - a sharp shot up may be - by one figure.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

The Bulls have no way of coping with the Bears' momentum. Another strike by the Bears threw the Bears into the negative price area (these are estimated, virtual price values). You can see from the bottom indicator that the Bulls several times resorted to monopolists, but, in vain, they always hit back. Let's see how this fight ends https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/4360767/eurusd-m5-e-global-trade.

The Bulls are kicked in the horns again and pushed back to the top:

Yusuf, why Buy on the screens? After all, the lion and the market are above the price. When the market line is below the lion line, and both are below the price - then you can go long. Also, observe their mutual position - they diverge - the price goes up

График EURUSD, H1, 2015.12.16 04:19 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
График EURUSD, H1, 2015.12.16 04:19 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: H1. Брокер: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2015.12.16 04:19 UTC.
Reason: