Market theory - page 282

khorosh:

Here is an example of using a simple MA in one of my EAs. In addition to the MA, lot manipulation is used. Working lot 1.0, trial lot 0.01.

Colleague, try to understand what you are reading. I'm not saying that you are not able to write an EA based on МА. The question is whether such an EA, so to speak, will work.

Karputov Vladimir:
In what textbook did you learn how to attach a picture in an archive instead of inserting a picture? A post where the picture is inserted correctly(Forum: how to insert a picture) is easy to read and understand.
I've been doing that for years, but now it doesn't get pasted. Browser like chrome.

khorosh:
I've been doing that for years, but now it won't fit. A browser like Chromium.
Let's show it on Skype - I can get it in from Chrom.

Karputov Vladimir:
Let's show on Skype - it's inserted from Chromium for me.
Do you have Win 10? I have the Dragon browser, but it's a slightly modified Chromium and it used to be able to insert the picture normally, although I had a different Win 10, maybe because of that.

khorosh:
Do you have Win 10?

Yes. Windows 10 Pro x64. There's also Windows 10 Home x32.

Use standard browser - Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browser (only clean, unadulterated) to check.

Artyom Trishkin:

I remember writing an EA for a person a long time ago - three or four years ago. Just for MA. Contrary to all my assertions, he was earning quite handsomely. And not bad at all.

And where? Why isn't the tractor making money on the MA?

Karputov Vladimir:

Yes. Windows 10 Pro x64. There is also Windows 10 Home x32.

When creating a post the picture is inserted, but when you click the add button or when editing the update button on the site page it is no longer there.

Mikhael Isakov:

... With "ordinary MA", you can't make money. Once again: NOT. No matter how much you wriggle around in the frying pan, you can't. Full stop.

Somebody once said that you can't fly a heavier-than-air aircraft. With the same unapologetic points.

I remember one man, long ago - about three or four years ago, wrote an adviser for a custom-made aircraft. Just on MA. Despite all his assertions, he earned rather good money. And not bad at all. Just the approach was not with the statement that "fuck, you can't", but that you should be able to cook. Somehow...

Mikhael Isakov:
And where? Why doesn't the tractor make money on MA?
Do I write tractors?

Artyom Trishkin:
Do I write tractors?
My apologies. Yes, I got confused with Oleg the automatic. However, the question has not been dismissed. If you're not writing tractors, but earning advisers, then - and where?
Reason: