EURUSD Technical Analysis 14.04 - 21.04 : Rally on Bearish Trend - page 8

Viewing economic news.

This is actually done over the weekend - reviewed and fixed. All mid- and high-priority news for the whole of the following week is reviewed.

We don't really touch on the subject of economic news here in this thread. Because it is kind of a special science. But I will say one thing - most traders will close their positions 5 or 3 minutes before the news with high priority is published, even if they know that the price will go in "their direction".

Maybe there should be a separate thread on economic news.

=======

Once upon a time... in forex - I opened buy for XAUUSD (gold/dollar) ... then "someone" said something ... and what happened to the gold you know ... good it was on demo.

That's all news

newdigital:

The truth is that you should know as early as the morning:

• which pairs you won't be trading today,
  • which pairs are candidates for trading today
  • in what direction you are expected to open positions on the selected pairs - buy or sell
  • and approximately when you expect to do so.

Everything that is described here in such detail will only be true if you are able to predict the future.

An ordinary trader cannot do that. Therefore, he had better have a cup of coffee early in the morning and not think at all about what he is going to do next, because such programming is fraught with a lot of possible mistakes, especially on the current highly volatile market.

It has nothing to do with predicting the future. It's just a technical analysis.

You should have a drink, though, of course.

newdigital:

It has nothing to do with predicting the future. It's just a technical analysis.

You should have a drink, though, of course.

I don't think tech analysis allows you to make a day-ahead work plan. That would be just wonderful.

It has been asked somewhere - why do we need to know the market conditions on H1 for example, if it is a branch on the fortunes of the week. It's very simple. Every trader's morning should start with two things:

There is not a single point in this post that I can agree with...

I will trade those pairs for which there will be a trading signal.

If there is a signal at the time of an economic event, I will see it on the chart anyway.

And so on.

Karlson:

There is not a single point in this post that I can agree with.

I will trade the pairs that will have a trading signal.

If the signal occurs at the time of an economic event, I will see it on the chart anyway.

And so on.

Everyone has his own methods. I described mine. With XAUUSD I wrote here ... There was news and I didn't notice it on the chart ... I just didn't take it into account - it was good on the demo. As for closing positions shortly before the news with high priority - as far as I know - it was a general trend at least in the place where I've been dwelling on forex since 2005.

Though of course everyone has their own methods.

I am not continuing today's explanation on market conditions here as GBPUSD is in an Ichimoku cloud on D1 and H4 timeframe and EURUSD is a frequently changing trend on H4 for example. We wait to see what happens tomorrow.

The situation on EURUSD is interesting now: the price on the closed bar did not break the support level of 1.3036, in addition - the next level - 1.3001 was formed. If we look at the resistance levels, the nearest one is the boundary of the Ichimoku cloud at 1.3138 and the next one is 1.3201. In other words, this is a rapidly changing trend (choppy) inside the channel, the limits of which are the support and resistance levels.

MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

EURUSD, D1, 2013.04.19

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

eurusd flat

EURUSD, D1, 2013.04.19, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

newdigital:

The situation on EURUSD is interesting now: the price on the closed bar did not break the support level of 1.3036, besides - the next level - 1.3001 was formed. If we look at the resistance levels, the nearest one is the boundary of the Ichimoku cloud at 1.3138 and the next one is 1.3201. In other words, it is a fast-changing trend (choppy) inside the channel, the boundaries of which are support and resistance levels.

On the days the rails. It seems to me that on the 31st it is possible to place the sell limit. The target is big. IMHO.

On H4 the situation is interesting - just on this video the price moves parallel to the boundary of the Ichimoku cloud (the boundary of the cloud is a resistance level here).

MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

EURUSD, H4, 2013.04.19

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

eurusd h4

EURUSD, H4, 2013.04.19, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

Reason: