Average daily journey in points by instrument. - page 16

Yes, I was wrong. It's almost time for vacation.

The suggestion of not messing around still stands.

Anyway, it's not the beginning of the thread that people are paying attention to, it's the paranoid golden root syndrome where the one-way game gets tiresome.

Trololo: golden root syndrome
+100500

Svinotavr: It's not my fault you can't subtract 25 from the square root of a thousand. Einsteins, bhhh :)
Wrong. 25 before that could have gone the other way. So subtracting makes no sense at all.

Svinotavr: The "extreme case" has to be considered. The problem has no concrete numerical solution, its solution is a dependence (set of solutions).

Dima, the "extreme case" can be much longer than the root of 1000.

The problem has no solution precisely because it is not formulated correctly.

Mathemat:

Dima, the "extreme case" may be much longer than the root of 1000.
The problem has no solution precisely because it is not formulated correctly.

Of course it can. If it were that simple, then stock trading would no longer exist. It is important to understand that we don't know what the movement will be, but we are trying to apply one of the patterns. It is important to be allowed to be wrong, but to do it correctly. As for incorrectness, you are right, I know it, but I cannot formulate it in a way that is simple and correct.

Svinotavr:

Of course it can. If it were that simple, then stock trading would no longer exist. It is important to understand that we don't know what the movement will be, but we are trying to apply one of the patterns. It is important to be allowed to be wrong, but to do it correctly. About the incorrectness, you're right, I know that, but I can't formulate it in a way that's simple and correct.

The point is that this "pattern" is nothing without general application to the whole matrix - cluster, multicurrency, etc.

it's like an intervention, roughly speaking, there's a build-up of tension, then there's an impulse to remove that tension within the cluster.

Trololo

Like the sublimation of dimethylaminoazobenzene(1.4, of course)?

tara:

Trololo

Like the sublimation of dimethylaminoazobenzene(1.4, of course)?

3g sodium hydrochloride mixed with 8cc formaldehyde slurry and rectally before bedtime

And yet it is nice that young people are interested in mathematics. There are still some of us who study with interest at school rather than cramming for tests (may Fursenko go to hell)...
Reason: