Market theory - page 285

Mikhael Isakov:

So how is the signal from the man who knew the grail and gave Yusuf direction in trading?

Did they take all the money out of forex yet?

MikeZv:
The author Yousufkhodja Sultonov has placed his products in the Market:

Virtual Level of Market Prices indicator activation 5, downloaded demo 35
Virtual Level of Market Prices indicator MT5 activation 5, downloaded demo 20

Gamma Distribution Expert activation 5, downloaded demo 70

Sorry, there are no reviews on Market.

Who downloaded it, please tell us what happened ?
It's been a month and a half now ....
Is there no trader who uses this indicator or Expert Advisor ? :(

MikeZv:
It's been a month and a half ....
Is there not a single trader who uses an indicator or advisor ? :(
have you seen his signals?

Oleg Tsarkov:
have you seen his signals?
Well someone activated it 5 times ... :)

MikeZv:
Well, someone activated it five times ... :)

Activations is not the number of customers who bought the product, it's how many computers the customer will be able to install ("activate") the product on after purchase.

I doubt there will be many buyers with such signals, if any at all. But Yusuf's persistence is impressive.

Sergey Basov:

Activations are not the number of customers who have bought the product, it is how many computers the customer will be able to install ('activate') the product on after purchase.

I doubt there will be many buyers, if any, with such signals. But Yusuf's persistence is impressive.

Yes, he has written a lot ... :)
I would like to know the practical results of the theory.

MikeZv:
Yes, he wrote a lot of stuff ... :)
I would like to know the practical results of the theory.
Take your time, the theory of relativity was not immediately confirmed in practice either).

Prival-2:

Why wait. It's called scientism. One wants to think up something (or maybe sell it, write a dissertation for someone or attract attention), so one does such things....

The usual actions are in the following order.

1. stage - to put a fog, throw scientific words, preferably such that would then another 20 pages to explain what it is.

2. The 2nd stage - the issuance of a bunch of formulas, which again need to explain, and even after explaining these calculations, no one can repeat (which is mandatory for science), because every time the author turns out to be a secret (and most likely no understanding of what he writes).

3. and actually the third stage, for which all this is usually ... Perhaps to gain respect, recognition, honor, diplomas, etc. Perhaps to sell some kind of trading system, like the market always returns, then build a TS known as "return to the mean", and then improve the TS, the further the market went, the more we average ..... The market will go back to this calculated line 101%, that's what the great theory says :-))

Look where the swing is coming from Cauchy, many have heard of him and heard about Cauchy inequality, but this is different, there is a difference which they BECAUSE of Cauchy difference and he is not even close to Cauchy, he must be turning over in his grave by such inventors of new theories ...

I would have kept silent and probably would have loved to read it, but it is corrosive, very corrosive, call it inequality in his name, I would not have said a word. Like Sultanov's great difference, it's OK, no problem ... But not here, he needs a way to claim Koshi's fame and fool everyone...

I completely agree with you. I am sure a trader who understands and can give an answer to these questions:

а). Market prices.

б). Demand and supply of commodities.

в). Competition.

feels great in the market)).

Александр:

I am sure that a trader who understands and can provide an answer to these questions:

а). Market prices

б). Demand and supply of commodities.

в). Competition.

feel great about the market.)).

It is possible to feel great in the market without having any idea about it all.

What you really need is a stable psyche and, most importantly, a very stubborn ass.

Hail to thee! Don't let it get to you!

Yusuf, how's our theory? Let's get on with it. You were going the right way, but then you started going the wrong way.

Reason: