Market theory - page 265

Alexander Ivanov:
I don't understand you, why do you tie them to robot? You may trade profitably with your hands, but your ass will get fat ;))) from sitting too long.
I'm a proponent of automated trading, you can't save your nerves by trading manually. I'm not sure that manual trading will do much to improve the results.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I am a proponent of automated trading, you can't save nerves by trading manually. I'm not sure that manual trading will improve the results much.
I also agree. Then you will have to learn all the risky aspects of the market.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

... Too bad, the tester limits the number of open positions to a hundred...

So maybe it's not the tester, but the brokerage company? What does the EA log?

Artyom Trishkin:
So maybe it's not the tester, but the DC? What is the EA dumping into the log?
2015.12.02 05:33:11.320 2015.11.16 11:00 ex_VirtualLevel_ofMarketPrice(1) EURUSD,H1: OrderSend error 148

Good afternoon! The theory is very good. There is potential for further drilling.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
2015.12.02 05:33:11.320 2015.11.16 11:00 ex_VirtualLevel_ofMarketPrice(1) EURUSD,H1: OrderSend error 148

ERR_TRADE_TOO_MANY_ORDERS

Number of open and pending orders reached the limit set by the broker

Artyom Trishkin:

ERR_TRADE_TOO_MANY_ORDERS

Number of open and pending orders has reached the limit set by the broker

I see, need to test on another broker's terminal. Thank you.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I see, need to test on another broker's terminal. Thank you.
Not necessarily on another terminal - you just need to connect to another trading server from another trading organization. The MetaTarder 4 terminal from the developer, MetaQuotes, is taken from the"fourth" forum, the MetaTrader 5 terminal is taken from the"fifth" forum. You can have several trading accounts in one terminal. For example like this:

Multiple accounts from one terminal

Promised that, I will let you know when the gold and euro/dollar markets stop being monopolistic and return to a competitive regime. The gold and euro/dollar markets have become competitive https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/4297460/gold-d1-e-global-trade

График GOLD, D1, 2015.12.02 05:33 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
График GOLD, D1, 2015.12.02 05:33 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: GOLD. Период графика: D1. Брокер: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2015.12.02 05:33 UTC.

Karputov Vladimir:

The terminal MetaTarder 4 from the developer, MetaQuotes, is taken in the"fourth" forum, the MetaTrader 5 terminal is taken in the"fifth" forum. You can have several trading accounts in one terminal. For example like this:

aha, thanks for the tip. I.e. one terminal for any broker?
Reason: